Manure FA Cup

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Manure FA Cup

Post by Chippy »

Already feeling a bit sick at the thought of this game. Only a win will do and like others I'm not remotely confident we can do it, even against this shit team. :(

IW8Goalmachine

Re: Manure FA Cup

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

chatting a manc friend there and he said they were absolute shite tonight and stole the game.

I think we'll do them
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Man U were absolutely fucking dire last season and we couldn't manage a goal against their worst side in 30 years. This season they had their patched up defence that shipped 5 at Leicester and we somehow managed to make them look like our own famous back four, eventually scoring a consolation at the death

To be honest they could play Gus Caesar and Igors Stepanovs at centre half on Monday night and we'd still manage to muster one shot on target after 88 minutes

Used to be my favourite trip. Now only second to our annual rollover at the Bridge for being the most depressing trip of the season. The quest for a trophy ends here with a rare MOTM award for Jonny Evans who is made to look like Maldini and Baresi rolled into one

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Given our manager and our history up there as of late, going to say 3-1 United.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

No prediction from me.
Think form goes out of the window with this one.
Anything's possible!

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

2-0. Don't think I need to say which way :roll:

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

It will be my first away trip to Old Trafford, do people usually take their allocated seat or does it tend to be sit where you want?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

God knows how this one will go :worried:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Draw .

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Very beatable United side, but probably not by the traveling inferiority complex that is Arsenal FC since the 8-2.. Will Jonny Evans be playing ? certainly Scholsey stood up for his old mate with his "not that kind of player" cliche , but Match of the Day images look fairly damning for him. how must Falcao feel. ? 0-0 going into last minutes of a game and he is overlooked ?

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

We're going to get stuffed up the bumhole. 3-0 yernatid.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

My heart sank the second that we drew them,it doesnt matter how well or shite we play or how well or shite they play, we will go out :(

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Gunner4LiF3 wrote:It will be my first away trip to Old Trafford, do people usually take their allocated seat or does it tend to be sit where you want?
Took my allocated seat when I went there.

If you are driving up, watch out for the chancers who wear orange vests and point you into a car park as you get near the ground.

They are not official, and will rip you off.

Drive around a bit and look for the cheapest space, you might even find a free one.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

Sanchez back in the goals in the nick of time. Confidence will be boosted and he'll be the difference in this. 2-1 to us.

---------Ospina
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
----Ramsey-- Coquelin
Chamberlain-- Ozil-- Sanchez
-------- Giroud

Ramsey and Coquelin for added stability

Walcott and Rosicky to come on in the 2nd half as super-subs

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

QuartzGooner wrote:
Gunner4LiF3 wrote:It will be my first away trip to Old Trafford, do people usually take their allocated seat or does it tend to be sit where you want?
Took my allocated seat when I went there.

If you are driving up, watch out for the chancers who wear orange vests and point you into a car park as you get near the ground.

They are not official, and will rip you off.

Drive around a bit and look for the cheapest space, you might even find a free one.
or Park near Oxford Road Station and take the train in. its only two stops. it also helps you avoid the traffic after the game. go down Oxford Road/A34 :wink: