Cannon Club Membership

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
nev123

Cannon Club Membership

Post by nev123 »

I hope I am posting in the right place. My son is a Cannon club member and has a ticket (full adult price) for a game in a few weeks time but may not be able to go. Does anyone know, would I be able to use the ticket? Thanks.

navangooner

Re: Cannon Club Membership

Post by navangooner »

The same thing happened a friend of mine last year. His nephew was unable to go to the match so he used his cannon club ticket. It was a full price ticket in the Clock End upper. He just scanned the membership card and walked in and nobody said anything.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Cannon Club Membership

Post by StuartL »

nev123 wrote:I hope I am posting in the right place. My son is a Cannon club member and has a ticket (full adult price) for a game in a few weeks time but may not be able to go. Does anyone know, would I be able to use the ticket? Thanks.
I think when the membership card is scanned, the light comes on for a junior gunner / cannon club member a different colour to the adult red / silver membership, however doubt that the stewards are too bothered so you should be ok