St Totteringhams Day

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Theoperator

Re: St Totteringhams Day

Post by Theoperator »

If it runs to plan (And these things seldom do :oops: ) it will be the 50th time this year and the earliest number of matches played since 2009. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Not bad a year after the 100m splash out on the monkeys money.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Whys it so late this year, normally just after Christmas :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I expect that even the Scum can beat the shitey old Barcodes right now in their next match, but then after that they travel to Southampton where I'm expecting them to lose. That would mean victory against Chavski would have us back 12 points above them and they would have 4 left to play and a goal difference almost 30 worse off than ours......back to an April St Totteringham's just like the old days

And all this despite supposedly the world's greatest manager, Pochettino, at the helm. I think Koeman may just have shown his attempts up for what they were.....and he had the privilege of s settled team rather than the ravaged squad that Koeman inherited.

Time for a new Messiah soon me thinks.....surely the calls for Glenda will be ringing out around the cesspit soon ?

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Next year will be the year for them. Mark my words. Ok, I know it doesn't end in a "1", but there is a "1" in 2016. That has to be significant. :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:Next year will be the year for them. Mark my words. Ok, I know it doesn't end in a "1", but there is a "1" in 2016. That has to be significant. :lol:
With the exception of 2008 Tottenham have won all their trophies when the year begins with 1..

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

if Spurs fail to win their next 2 matches and we beat Chelsea then 26th April will be St Totteringhams Day :barscarf:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

I think a draw will still do it on 26th IF the totts loose the next 2 away at Toon and away V Saints.

5 points extra this year would have taken us nearer to The Chavs as well as ensuring a sooner st totts day :banghead: :banghead:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Next year will be the year for them. Mark my words. Ok, I know it doesn't end in a "1", but there is a "1" in 2016. That has to be significant. :lol:
With the exception of 2008 Tottenham have won all their trophies when the year begins with 1..
Not trying to be picky but I think you mean ends in one. :lol: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Chippy wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

No it was meant ie 1 901, 1961, 1981, 1982 bit have won fuck all since 2000 apart from 2008.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

StuartL wrote:
Chippy wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

No it was meant ie 1 901, 1961, 1981, 1982 bit have won fuck all since 2000 apart from 2008.
yes that is what I meant..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Chippy wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

yes that is what I meant..
Mega fail, Chippy old chap. :oops: :lol: :oops:

:wink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

:gus: :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Am I right in thinking we could be "technically" celebrating this Day Of Days on Sunday? If the scum lose at Citeh that would leave them nine points behind us with only three games left for them to play - and their goal difference is currently inferior to ours by 25 goals. Personally cannot see them winning those last 3 games on the trot whilst obtaining a goal difference of minimum +8 per game! :lol:

Roll on Sunday!! We are so close!! :barscarf:

Poor ItchyBaba will be in tears, the dizzy fuckwit!! :barscarf: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Am I right in thinking we could be "technically" celebrating this Day Of Days on Sunday? If the scum lose at Citeh that would leave them nine points behind us with only three games left for them to play - and their goal difference is currently inferior to ours by 25 goals. Personally cannot see them winning those last 3 games on the trot whilst obtaining a goal difference of minimum +8 per game! :lol:

Roll on Sunday!! We are so close!! :barscarf:

Poor ItchyBaba will be in tears, the dizzy fuckwit!! :barscarf: :lol:

Baba wont see your post cos,he has no interest in any other topics on the forum where he can't slate Wenger.