St Totteringhams Day

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ziegler1988

Re: St Totteringhams Day

Post by Ziegler1988 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Am I right in thinking we could be "technically" celebrating this Day Of Days on Sunday? If the scum lose at Citeh that would leave them nine points behind us with only three games left for them to play - and their goal difference is currently inferior to ours by 25 goals. Personally cannot see them winning those last 3 games on the trot whilst obtaining a goal difference of minimum +8 per game! :lol:

Roll on Sunday!! We are so close!! :barscarf:

Poor ItchyBaba will be in tears, the dizzy fuckwit!! :barscarf: :lol:

:wink:
No, it has to be mathematically impossible for them to catch us. If they fail to win on Sunday, then Monday will be the holiest of days if we beat Hull

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Am I right in thinking we could be "technically" celebrating this Day Of Days on Sunday? If the scum lose at Citeh that would leave them nine points behind us with only three games left for them to play - and their goal difference is currently inferior to ours by 25 goals. Personally cannot see them winning those last 3 games on the trot whilst obtaining a goal difference of minimum +8 per game! :lol:

No, it has to be mathematically impossible for them to catch us. If they fail to win on Sunday, then Monday will be the holiest of days if we beat Hull
:rubchin:

Accepted. But I did say "technically". Kinda like when Arsene tells us we have won the 4th place trophy. "Technically" he is right. If there was a trophy for that. :D :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Ziegler1988 wrote:

:rubchin:

Accepted. But I did say "technically". Kinda like when Arsene tells us we have won the 4th place trophy. "Technically" he is right. If there was a trophy for that. :D :wink:
Technically. Shithole.

:D :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Ziegler1988 wrote:

Does one send a card?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Ziegler1988 wrote:

Does one send a card?
If one wants to - or one bakes a cake :)

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Funny gas balloons or shall I start blowing now?

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Grant jones wrote:Funny gas balloons or shall I start blowing now?
I think one is in the wrong part of the forum for a blow job :?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

" atop four finish is not out of the question " said the commentator, a minute later Aguerro scores :D

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

hull on may 4th - st totteringhams day 2015. get the invitations printed :barscarf:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Adebayor comes on and it's impossible to tell which set of fans is booing him.

:lol: :barscarf:
Last edited by arseofacrow on Sun May 03, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Get the party ready for tomorrow :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Funny.....I haven't seen 1989 et al talking about the 'eighth wonder' Pochettino and his Spuds revolution for some time?

Maybe its because he's a poor man's Tim Sherwood who doesn't have the benefit of a chairman who's a mate and the best youth set up in English football this time round.

Lets hope he continues the good work and leaves them where he left Espanyol.

Look forward to my neighbour telling me how NEXT season they will definitely finish above us. Small time c.unts

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Happy St Totteringhams Everyone :barscarf:

FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW :barscarf:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Maybe next year will be their year.

4 more games to remind them they are where they belong.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arseofacrow wrote:Adebayor comes on and it's impossible to tell which set of fans is booing him.

:lol: :barscarf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gets everything the greedywhore deserves :barscarf: