Let's all laugh at Chelsea

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
begeegs

Re: Let's all laugh at Chelsea

Post by begeegs »

DB10GOONER wrote:I said in another thread I think Moron-hio will be sacked this season. Still pretty confident he will. 8)
Not sure about that. He will suffer with the decline of Terry this year, but can't see him getting sacked.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

begeegs wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I said in another thread I think Moron-hio will be sacked this season. Still pretty confident he will. 8)
Not sure about that. He will suffer with the decline of Terry this year, but can't see him getting sacked.

He'll engineer a 'sign Messi or I'm leaving' strop and then jump before's he's pushed.

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Radamel Falcao has claimed that the Premier League is the most physically demanding in Europe as he bids to prove himself at Chelsea following his disappointing spell with Manchester United.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... -in-europe

LOL at this excuse for being an overrated, overpaid crock who's done nothing but disappoint since coming over :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

begeegs wrote:
The last time he "left" it was because he was embarrassing the Russian Gangster. He's already well down that road again this season! :D 8)

If it happens again this time then most likely it will be next summer and there will be some fabricated line for the media - they mightn't call it a sacking but I reckon he will be gone either way, and it will have been his acting the embarrassing arsemonkey that led to it. Not sure what poor old ItchyBabaSpurs will post about once his hero is gone though.... :( :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

this strikes me as a bit of a small time attitude thread.
we havent even scored a goal v Chelsea in a competitive match since Mourinho returned to the bridge yet there is a thread set up to laugh at them! Any chavs viewing this site must be absolutely pissing themselves with laughter

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

mcdowell42 wrote:You are going to upset some posters on here with this thread,they won't like their hero having the piss taken out of him. :wink:

Bump.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:You are going to upset some posters on here with this thread,they won't like their hero having the piss taken out of him. :wink:

Bump.

:lol:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Took a few days, but still a fair enough reaction period. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Mourinho's is a low life Pimp.

RespectTheUmlaut

Post by RespectTheUmlaut »

Gunner Rob wrote:this strikes me as a bit of a small time attitude thread.
we havent even scored a goal v Chelsea in a competitive match since Mourinho returned to the bridge yet there is a thread set up to laugh at them! Any chavs viewing this site must be absolutely pissing themselves with laughter
Had a feeling you'd take offence to this thread!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Bump.
I do wish you'd say who you're referring to McD :D

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Gunner Rob wrote:this strikes me as a bit of a small time attitude thread.
I completely agree, let's just have more threads moaning about the manager zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Bump.
In fairness stevo thts aimed at a few posters on here not 1 poster in particular :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Bump.
In fairness stevo thts aimed at a few posters on here not 1 poster in particular :wink:
Fair enough. You have been a bit vague though when you've mentioned 'Arrys biggest fan before :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

He's definitely on the list,but there are 1 or 2 others,1 of whom has already posted on this thread :lol: