Chavski home Sun 24th 4.00pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Chavski home Sun 24th 4.00pm

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Must win match if we're to keep the title challenge going, and i have a feeling we might win this 2-0. :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Re: Chavski Sun 24th 4.00pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

One of my mates is a Chav season ticket holder and he has been banging on about how their defence is so shit that it looks like they'll concede 2 or 3 goals in every game. Everton exposed all the weaknesses again so I desperately hope we don't do our 'settle for a 0-0' job that we have done against these c.unts in the past

They are only 4 points above the drop zone.....lets put them back in the relegation dogfight :D

MrT

Post by MrT »

''Chavski'' FFS

The only acceptable term for them is Rentboys.

No Mourinho so there's a chance we'll win.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Simply have to beat them.

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

Very confident, which I know is a touch too optimistic, given our record against them.
But we now have a week to regroup, with no games.
Sanchez and Ozil will be back.
Our home form has been excellent.
Their defence is shit.
Costa won't have the same effect on our defence as he did at their place.

A comfortable 2-0 win.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Hmmm i wonder how this will go after todays avoidance of a podgering in the potteries :oops: let me think :rubchin: maybe something along the lines of :rubchin: They are shite...we are shite....game will be a pile of stinky shite :barscarf: :barscarf:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Will Costa be fit for this game?

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

LaughingGooner wrote:Very confident, which I know is a touch too optimistic, given our record against them.
But we now have a week to regroup, with no games.
Sanchez and Ozil will be back.
Our home form has been excellent.
Their defence is shit.
Costa won't have the same effect on our defence as he did at their place.

A comfortable 2-0 win.
This sounds all well and good, but then I remember we have Wenger.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:One of my mates is a Chav season ticket holder and he has been banging on about how their defence is so shit that it looks like they'll concede 2 or 3 goals in every game. Everton exposed all the weaknesses again so I desperately hope we don't do our 'settle for a 0-0' job that we have done against these c.unts in the past

They are only 4 points above the drop zone.....lets put them back in the relegation dogfight :D
The racist is an absolute busted flush and they look like they're gonna piss in a bag full of goals every week. Let's fucking smash em and wipe the smirk off that whiny bitch face chav bastard Fabregas.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:One of my mates is a Chav season ticket holder and he has been banging on about how their defence is so shit that it looks like they'll concede 2 or 3 goals in every game. Everton exposed all the weaknesses again so I desperately hope we don't do our 'settle for a 0-0' job that we have done against these c.unts in the past

The racist is an absolute busted flush and they look like they're gonna piss in a bag full of goals every week. Let's fucking smash em and wipe the smirk off that whiny bitch face chav bastard Fabregas.

Oh, how lovely it would be to wipe the floor with that disgusting fucking club from West London..........................

DB10GOONER

Re: Chavski home Sun 24th 4.00pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

The way this season has gone for both teams, we should beat them 2-0 or 3-0. But then, we have Tactics Wenger in charge and anything could happen in the last 15 or 20 minutes. :roll:

Heart says we win 3-0. 8)
Head says we might concede a late equaliser. :(

Additional; This game might have "Sanchez" written all over it; he returns all fired up and belts in 3 absolute screamers. 8)

Unless he "gets a leetle beet neegle" in training this week. :roll: :worried:

russgoonergibson

Post by russgoonergibson »

sanchez 95 percent fit so surely back for this, hopefully ozil back aswell and we get a MUST win 3 points, without those two can see a draw at best

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I think without Mourinho there we might just win this. The players might actually be up for it as well, feeling they're in heaven, after been in hell for the past week.If we drop more points here I think that might be the real start of the failed title bid. We need to start scoring some goals as well, when last has it been that spurs have a better goal diff than us???

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

They will no doubt have Hazard and Costa fit for this one

Need the win, then to go on a long winning run

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

russgoonergibson wrote:sanchez 95 percent fit so surely back for this,
Head Wenger say that pre game yesterday - 95% ready but if he took a risk by playing him and he aggravated the injury he'd be out for 3 months.

Talk about making sh1t up :lol: :roll: