Bournemouth away Sunday 1330

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Bournemouth away Sunday 1330

Post by Chippy »

Jesus can't believe I'm worried about this one. But I am :oops: :oops: . Please fuck off Arsene.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: Bournemouth away Sunday 1330

Post by officepest »

Afobe brace.

We lose.

FACT.

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

5 on the bounce without a win. This could easily end up being our lowest points total since 2006. Thanks Arsene

Sean

Post by Sean »

I'll agree with Falkirk Goon's analysis :-P

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Sean wrote:I'll agree with Falkirk Goon's analysis :-P
They have a good young exciting manager...we have le bumhole....we will probably get bumholed :barscarf: oh and the game will no doubt be a huge pile of stinky shite :barscarf: :barscarf:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sean wrote:I'll agree with Falkirk Goon's analysis :-P
They have a good young exciting manager...we have le bumhole....we will probably get bumholed :barscarf: oh and the game will no doubt be a huge pile of stinky shite :barscarf: :barscarf:
I concur. 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Another 90 minutes of our eleven strangers playing at a snail's pace with no rhyme or reason. Alexis trying to beat six players, Ozil dribbling to the edge of their area to be greeted by a bank of eight players and Giroud surrounded, some of the worst crossing you're likely to see, two holding midfielders being square pegs in round holes, no sign of Elneny.........and the score........a scrambled 1-1 and the drama of whether will we finish above the worst Man U side in 25 years will become the new story of our season.

We will come 4th of course and Wenger will spend the entire proceeds of our new commercial deals on top, top, super dooper quality in the Summer

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I agree 10000% about the crossing. Can we just not fucking bother with corners please? They were absolute dross again tonight and all they do is eat into the time we could be aimlessly passing the ball around the middle of the park. The amount of times Ozil hit the first man tonight was fucking criminal. Bellerin's crosses were no better abs from the best cross of the game Kos managed to head over from 3 yards. What's the fucking point?

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

I don't get what our strategy is (seriously). If you run at the opposition with pace, they're more likely to shit themselves and concede, as well as drift out of position. WTF is the point of constantly playing it side to side? Why did Giroud keep drifting to the bloody wing?!

At least when it all fails outside the box take a shot once in a while. Just go for it, see what happens!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Mistical92 wrote: Why did Giroud keep drifting to the bloody wing?!
When your hopelessly out of form, solitary striker in the entire squad, continues doing that and then trys to cross the ball into an empty penalty area you may go some way to explaining why we've become so limp dicked in front of goal lately. What a mess.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

SteveO 35 wrote:Another 90 minutes of our eleven strangers playing at a snail's pace with no rhyme or reason. Alexis trying to beat six players, Ozil dribbling to the edge of their area to be greeted by a bank of eight players and Giroud surrounded, some of the worst crossing you're likely to see, two holding midfielders being square pegs in round holes, no sign of Elneny.........and the score........a scrambled 1-1 and the drama of whether will we finish above the worst Man U side in 25 years will become the new story of our season.

We will come 4th of course and Wenger will spend the entire proceeds of our new commercial deals on top, top, super dooper quality in the Summer

Leicester, Tottenham and City are nailed on top 4. The last place will be between us and Utd, and looking at our abysmal recent form, I dont fancy us much.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Flamini needs to F off. I blame him for Ramsey's poor showings of late. Flamini seems to think he has a right to venture forward, although why Arsene hasnt said anything to him, I dont know. Or maybe he has, and Flamini simply doesn't listen, and in which case shows Wenger's lack of control.

Walcott doesnt deserve to start. Nothing wrong with being a nice guy, but when that niceness transcends into weakness and passiveness, then its a problem.

Lets see if Wenger can do what he is paid 8m a year for - to get the team playing. When the team has stalled and needs to restart the engine, and thats Wenger''s job. Although he has picked the same team for almost 6 weeks in a row baring a few changes.

How about promoting Iwobi ahead of Theo. Telling Flamini he is an undisciplined lazy cu.. in front of the entire sqaud.

Thats how to keep players on their toes. As opposes to what Wenger does - which is stick to the same hierarchy, formation and playing style.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

The thrilling scrap for the VT starts here :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Bournemouth away Pah.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

SteveO 35 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:21 pm
Another 90 minutes of our eleven strangers playing at a snail's pace with no rhyme or reason. Alexis trying to beat six players, Ozil dribbling to the edge of their area to be greeted by a bank of eight players and Giroud surrounded, some of the worst crossing you're likely to see, two holding midfielders being square pegs in round holes, no sign of Elneny

Don't forget the scowling stick figure on the sidelines waving his arms wildly. Maybe Eleny has picked up a leeetle knock?? Or maybe he's being punished for shooting from outside the box.