Underhill last night, lack of respect, awareness, discipline

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Macca

Re: MACCA THE GRASS

Post by Macca »

Herd wrote:The OP decided to write in and complain fair enough, it happened to him and he pulled them at the time,but you were not there didn't see it or know first hand if its even true however you make yourself busy and report it.

Theres a word for people like you and it's GRASS,who on the totem pole of life rate only marginally above rapists and nonce's.

What a c**t !
What a stupid post...Why should I not believe OP ??
The reported incident annoyed me and lots of others.
I wanted The Club to be aware of Eastmonds trash behaviour as it is me a season ticket holder who pays his wages and his behaviour aggravated me just as much as your pathetic post.
Grass?? Grow up. We're not in the school playground now!!
As for your totem pole shit....well I despair , what a prick!!

Herd

Post by Herd »

I have 2 season tickets,so what ?
It wasn't your place to do it ,your an interfering busybody and you know it.
Bet you report your neighbours if their tax disc on their cars are out of date.

Macca

Eastmonds double

Post by Macca »

You don't even merit a response.... :awnker:

Monkeymaw

Post by Monkeymaw »

Herd wrote: Theres a word for people like you and it's GRASS,who on the totem pole of life rate only marginally above rapists and nonce's.
What if you grass on a rapist or nonce?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Monkeymaw wrote:
Herd wrote: Theres a word for people like you and it's GRASS,who on the totem pole of life rate only marginally above rapists and nonce's.
What if you grass on a rapist or nonce?
Then you are doing the whole world a bloody big favour.

Herd

Re: Eastmonds double

Post by Herd »

Macca wrote:You don't even merit a response.... :awnker:
Yet you give one anyway wanker signs and calling me a prick, really, and u have the gall to suggest i come from the playground.

You had nothing whatsoever to do with the OP and his experience, you don't even know him, however you make yourself the moral arbiter of Justice and write to the club in a pathetic bid to make yourself seem important the the J.Arthur Ranks of the OG and Arsenal football club.

You had no clue if the story was even true,for all you knew the Poster could have been on a wind up or a member of the British National Party trying to promote further disharmony in the world ,but no you attached yourself to the issue because u felt that as a season ticket holder you have the right to do what exactly ,??? Oh yes tell tales to teacher.

Fella you are a curtain twitching interfering busybody and deep down you know this don't you ?

PS is this you ??
http://www.newspitter.com/2011/10/12/16 ... -his-death

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

Herd is right on some level. Its a bit much to complain to the club if you werent even there!

I cant believe either that what Frimpong said is even being discussed. Its called banter ffs.

On the one hand some of you moan that the players dont have any character and are gutless, yet one swear word or even joke out of them and your telling them off emailing the club!

Get a life!

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

This thread is descending into personal abuse. Calm it please or it will need to be locked.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Come on fellas, tis the season of goodwill and all that.

We're all a bit upset after yesterday and having a few digs at each other. Just chill out, put your feet up and put on a DVD of all Abou's great performances and suddenly the world is a brighter place once more :D

Works for me every time - the only problem is choosing which performance - Liege, Fulham, Villa, derby, Fenerbahce.....

DB10GOONER

Re: Eastmonds double

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Macca wrote:You don't even merit a response.... :awnker:
Yet you give one anyway wanker signs and calling me a prick, really, and u have the gall to suggest i come from the playground.

You had nothing whatsoever to do with the OP and his experience, you don't even know him, however you make yourself the moral arbiter of Justice and write to the club in a pathetic bid to make yourself seem important the the J.Arthur Ranks of the OG and Arsenal football club.

You had no clue if the story was even true,for all you knew the Poster could have been on a wind up or a member of the British National Party trying to promote further disharmony in the world ,but no you attached yourself to the issue because u felt that as a season ticket holder you have the right to do what exactly ,??? Oh yes tell tales to teacher.

Fella you are a curtain twitching interfering busybody and deep down you know this don't you ?

PS is this you ??http://www.newspitter.com/2011/10/12/16 ... -his-death
Nope - That's brazilianGOONER! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Irish Gooner wrote:Herd is right on some level. Its a bit much to complain to the club if you werent even there!

I cant believe either that what Frimpong said is even being discussed. Its called banter ffs.

On the one hand some of you moan that the players dont have any character and are gutless, yet one swear word or even joke out of them and your telling them off emailing the club!

Get a life!
Swearing in front of little kids is showing character how, mate? I want them to show character on the pitch where it matters, not act like gangsta wannabe twats in front of kids.

As for Frimpong, I can accept that as banter because we don't know what relationship he has with Pat Rice, maybe they pull the piss outa each other every day and both enjoy the banter. But that is different to acting like a skanger and swearing in front of kids like Eastmond did.

I swear alot at games, but if somebody has their kid with them near me I tend to tone it down. I have kids and I just don't think there is any need to swear in front of them.

Steve Burnett

Post by Steve Burnett »

Theres a word for people like you and it's GRASS,who on the totem pole of life rate only marginally above rapists and nonce's.

SERIOUSLY. Get a fucking grip. Know anyone thats been raped???
So, if you overheard someone talking about comitting rape you wouldn't go call the cops? What if it was something in the papers and there was an outcry to find out, you still wouldn't call because it would make you a grass???
What if it was a family/friend of yours, would you hope someone/anyone would help???

:banghead:

Herd

OK OK Call off the Dogs

Post by Herd »

I'm happy to drop it I just found it more than disturbing that a person without anything whatsoever to do with the OP ,who doesn't know the OP nor was anywhere around the incident and thus is repeating unsubstantiated hearsay,gets busy firing off emails to the Club .
He didn't ask the OP's permission nor did he make any attempt to validate it .
I'm convinced it was all true BUT I wasn't there so how could I say ?

The other points as per usual are intended just to wind the person up a bit and he bit the bait clean off .

I still think what he did was wrong from a moral and legal standpoint and may have been conceived in malice dressed up as concern for the clubs standards!

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Before this thread gets locked (I am sure it will in the end) I also wanted to say that the players comments on Twitter also show they dont take it that seriously. Perhaps a Twitter silence would have been better, especially if the Club are dealing with it?

Macca

Don't need to be rude...

Post by Macca »

Herd , I apologise to you for calling you a name and giving you the sign, no need for that.