Brighton bumholes A Sat April 6th KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Brighton bumholes A Sat April 6th KO 530pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:24 pm
We are far superior to them, seriously we should be out of sight by now :barscarf: :barscarf:
Absolutely. I just hope we don't go full Wenger mode now and tippy tappy the second half and then concede a shit late equaliser. :|

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:13 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:09 pm
Whilst slagging Zinny can we also spare some abuse for Kai, who is being fucking anonymous yet again. Useless ****
He always is, his ineptitude is so ingrained now, that it goes unnoticed. He needs his 10 match goal to get some breathing space to carry him until the end of the season.
But hes getting into great positions ........

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:19 pm
The fucking state of their supporters. Whinging about everything.
small club mentality...fans always the same...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:26 pm
Reno Gooner wrote:
Kingralph wrote:
Whilst slagging Zinny can we also spare some abuse for Kai, who is being fucking anonymous yet again. Useless ****
He always is, his ineptitude is so ingrained now, that it goes unnoticed. He needs his 10 match goal to get some breathing space to carry him until the end of the season.
:lol: :lol:

I'm kinda in the middle on this one now. I'm not hating him like Retro and you lads are, but equally I'm not liking him the way SteveO and FivetoViv are. I think he is not a great player but can contribute on his day. But then is that enough to be a starter in a team chasing the title? I have to say no.

I watch him hoping he comes good because then we have another good player. But I have my doubts we'll ever see the best of him.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fuck that Carney is Ugly and Her Voice!!! It could cut through concrete... :shock: Theo (aka: As Thick as Shit) on the pundit gravy train now.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Still questioning the penalty at half-time! Absolute stonewall pen. Jesus flicks it over the defenders foot and then gets wiped out. End of.
Need an early second. Hopefully Havertz even though he’s shite. Got him and Saka to score and the Arse to win. COYG!!!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Reno Gooner wrote:
Kingralph wrote:
No mate... He wanders everywhere and occasionally he ends up (by mistake) in a good place on the pitch... BUT every time we play out from the back... if he gets involved the ball ends up having to be passed back because he Dithers all the time...

It's "Official" He is now: 'CliveChenko'

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:30 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Reno Gooner wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

I'm kinda in the middle on this one now. I'm not hating him like Retro and you lads are, but equally I'm not liking him the way SteveO and FivetoViv are. I think he is not a great player but can contribute on his day. But then is that enough to be a starter in a team chasing the title? I have to say no.

I watch him hoping he comes good because then we have another good player. But I have my doubts we'll ever see the best of him.
I agree DB hes certainy a strange type of player...never really seen his like before...hes niggly and gangly...but he does seem to unsettlte opposing players

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fuck that Carney is Ugly and Her Voice!!! It could cut through concrete... :shock: Theo (aka: As Thick as Shit) on the pundit gravy train now.
At least it's only the bits at half time and before and after the game (the bits I never watch anymore). When she's on co-commentator duties it's horrible, sounds like a dim 14 year old boy reading out football clichés like "false 9, down the channels, false 9, he's gone looking for the contact, he's been clever there, false 9, inverted fullbacks, false 9.....". :roll:

Dreary fucking cùnt. :roll:

Viv Andersons Tache

Post by Viv Andersons Tache »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Reno Gooner wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

Sorry to be clear he’s not my favourite. In the middle with you on this one and actually I doubt he’s good enough long term. He’s certainly our weakest left back defensively but if you are playing Bayern Munich in 3 days ! I can see the logic in playing him and resting the guy you intend on starting for that match.

That said if he does a major cock up here it will be his Ramsdale moment

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:33 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Reno Gooner wrote:
Kingralph wrote:
No mate... He wanders everywhere and occasionally he ends up (by mistake) in a good place on the pitch... BUT every time we play out from the back... if he gets involved the ball ends up having to be passed back because he Dithers all the time...

They are talking about Havertz, OneBard. :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:33 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Reno Gooner wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

OBG was referring to havertz not the other fucker :D
think its well documented now zinchenkos lack of defending nous...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Viv Andersons Tache wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Reno Gooner wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

Sorry to be clear he’s not my favourite. In the middle with you on this one and actually I doubt he’s good enough long term. He’s certainly our weakest left back defensively but if you are playing Bayern Munich in 3 days ! I can see the logic in playing him and resting the guy you intend on starting for that match.

That said if he does a major cock up here it will be his Ramsdale moment
:lol:

We are talking about Havertz mate. :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fucking come on now.

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Reno Gooner wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

Tbh mate, I think we have seen the best of him. He's actually got better since he arrived. But I honestly think this is it, this is as good as he gets.