Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:47 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:13 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Scum doing scum things. One point from 15 :lol: . Relegation battle looming.

Manager of the month ……..

Ha ha ha ha ha
Surely, they've got a DVD of that out for Christmas.
Dunno Rodders it's All Greek To Me. :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:14 pm
1 point from a possible 15 in their last 5 games after wining the league in October :coffeespit:

Any sign of the Ange fan club that cummed their undies after they shit housed that point on Sunday?

Nah thought not :barscarf:
Yeah, some even suggested that Fat Ange had 'em playing for him and had lifted them a level.

Ps. I still quite like the bloke and I like their two full backs. Oh, and their keeper. :oops: :oops Fucking glad they keep losing though. :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Yeah Retro I keep hearing about how good a manager he is and how good (insert player name) is yet they get dicked every fucking week :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

1 pt out of 12 prior to West Ham game,and some lauding him for getting a draw against city ,and then using that draw to beat arteta with cos they reckon his team wouldn't be able to do it,totally ignoring the other 3 games he lost,same shit every season on here when the scum get a little run together, the bedwetters are out in force ,grow a set of balls ,he'll go the same way as the rest of the spoofers they've had manage them

And yes I am drunk :D

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Media sto creaming there pants over him and there fans too saying oh it's cos of injuries...facjing deluded *word censored*.

Any other 'big' team and headlines would be crisis, huge pressure etc. Just imagine if it was us...but as dirty Joe has lots of journos on the payroll fck all and they all saying how good they are and keep saying how well they did at city ignoring how off it city are and how even so city should have been 5 or 6 up at HT.

Because they had a piss easy fixture list and shithoused there way thru many of those games people completeluly ignoring the shite.

There fans even worse saying we are playing g great football ange just needs to be backed and we will be contenders...facking morons

Hate these *word censored* so much!

Reckon they win Sunday though Newcastle are crap as well...gladly see another head choppers win though.

the playing mantis

augie wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:18 pm
I remember getting mocked when I said at the start of the season that villa would get top 4 - I know we are not even at the halfway stage yet, but no doubt they are the good news story for the media and neutrals and they are 3rd on merit right now. TA6 said a few weeks ago that he thinks we would have won the league last season if Emery was manager for the run in, and while I'm not saying that I agree with that, I do think that he is a very good manager and they recruited extremely well in the summer
Twas me !

As well as they are doing and I expect them to beat us too I don't Hinksey it will last. Top 8 yes, top 4 not so sure squad way too thin.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:26 pm
Yeah Retro I keep hearing about how good a manager he is and how good (insert player name) is yet they get dicked every fucking week :lol:

Rodders, I genuinely hope that continues happening every week, because there’s nothing I’d rather see than that lot slide right out of existence.

However, what I’ve said about Fat Ange is that I like the cut of his gib. He doesn’t give it all the touchline histrionics, spout endless bollocks and hyperbole and so far hasn’t been crying to the media about decisions or injuries etc. Things might change, but he behaves like a man and that’s in short supply amongst football managers. None of this means for one second that I wish him any luck. :lol:
Last edited by Retro Gunner on Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the playing mantis

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:10 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:07 pm
:rubchin:

Watch them go All SPURSY on Thursday against the Shammers. #justsaying mate! :D :wink:
They will win that. Shammers awful and haven't turned up against them in a while.
:barscarf:

the playing mantis

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:10 pm
Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:10 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:07 pm
:rubchin:

Watch them go All SPURSY on Thursday against the Shammers. #justsaying mate! :D :wink:
They will win that. Shammers awful and haven't turned up against them in a while.
Who Are Ya! Who Are Ya!!! :lol: :wink:
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:54 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Rodders, I genuinely hope that continues happening every week, because there’s nothing I’d rather see than that lot slide right out of existence.

However, what I’ve said about Fat Ange is that I like the cut of his gib. He doesn’t give it all the touchline histrionics, spout endless bollocks and hyperbole and so far hasn’t been crying to the media about decisions or injuries etc. Things might change, but he behaves like a man and that’s in short supply amongst football managers. None of this means for one second that I wish him any luck. :lol:

His voice is wrong for his size and shape. He's actually rather short too

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Ah Retro, so he says all the right things while losing games, if Arteta had the same record as him he'd be destroyed on here, his level was Scotland. And I'm still drunk k :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:57 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

His voice is wrong for his size and shape. He's actually rather short too

:lol: :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:00 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Ah Retro, so he says all the right things while losing games, if Arteta had the same record as him he'd be destroyed on here, his level was Scotland. And I'm still drunk k :lol:

Carry on drinking Mc, you’re making more sense than when you’re sober.

:lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Retro I'd love to but I'm in work for 6 am tomorrow, so I think it's time to head home but ill be back tomorrow to spread some wisdom and insight among the negativity or not :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:40 pm
Retro I'd love to but I'm in work for 6 am tomorrow, so I think it's time to head home but ill be back tomorrow to spread some wisdom and insight among the negativity or not :lol:

:lol: :barscarf: