Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:07 pm
Arsenal vs Chelsea to be postponed following Blues' FA Cup victory | @Football_LDN

Potential reschedule date could fall between away trips to Wolves and Tottenham

After we play Porto on the 12th ,our next PL game will be against city on March 31st

For sure the FA will do all they can to ensure they load the games on our schedule with just a few days between games. :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Come on you Eagles :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fucking fix disgusting

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Forest player hauled down in the box, nothing given. Then a Liverpool pretends to have a head injury to stop the forest attack and then the score 9 minutes into 8 minutes added time.

I said on here before that it would be almost impossible to stop them with officials on their side. Fucking sickening.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

What a wanker that Forest player is, fucking about with it on the edge of his box in the 98th minute, just fucking clear it you utter mong!!! Jesus :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

99th minute winner for the scousers , honestly just fuck off man.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

That Gents is why the title is not coming to North London any time soon.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:59 pm
What a wanker that Forest player is, fucking about with it on the edge of his box in the 98th minute, just fucking clear it you utter mong!!! Jesus :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Brain dead c.unt with the ball at his feet, they’re fucking gash :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They'll bottle it sooner or later. They've been getting away with it for months and and City will get something off them at their slum, Man Utd always manage to be shit and get something off them at home and all the Shipman leaving shit will get to them when it matters. Don't worry.

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:59 pm
Forest player hauled down in the box, nothing given. Then a Liverpool pretends to have a head injury to stop the forest attack and then the score 9 minutes into 8 minutes added time.

I said on here before that it would be almost impossible to stop them with officials on their side. Fucking sickening.
That is exactly how it happened, hauled down in the box, didn't even look at it, then the "head injury", got to his feet immediately play stopped, without even needing treatment.......and then the goal in added time on added time. It is so blatantly corrupt.

Linighans there!!

Post by Linighans there!! »

I suppose it does give us the chance to increase the goal difference and be both best defence and best attack....I don't think its corrupt, just simply they have all the luck in the world

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Linighans there!! wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:07 pm
I suppose it does give us the chance to increase the goal difference and be both best defence and best attack....I don't think its corrupt, just simply they have all the luck in the world
Great, let's aim for that trophy....2nd or 3rd with the best defense and attack.It is corrupt as all hell. Liverpool would have got an immediate penalty for that haul down in the box.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Quelle surprise :roll:

Linighans there!!

Post by Linighans there!! »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:11 pm
Linighans there!! wrote:
Great, let's aim for that trophy....2nd or 3rd with the best defense and attack.It is corrupt as all hell. Liverpool would have got an immediate penalty for that haul down in the box.
Dry your eyes mate, take what you can get at this stage :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Linighans there!! wrote:
I think the refs make poor decisions in their favour because of the media bias much like they used to do with Manure under Fergie. They make snap judgements because anything that doesn't go their way gets blown out of all proportion by the tramp and their mates in the press, exactly like it was in the 90s for Fergie. That's even down to allowing them a few more minutes for an attack because it makes their lives easier if the dippers win. They get more positive attention. It's always been that way with one or two teams and we've never been one of them because we, as a club don't do the whole public attacking of refs and have always had a press agenda against us. It's that simple.