QPR - Home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
postmanPat91

Re: QPR - Home

Post by postmanPat91 »

Fighting for scraps against fucking QPR. Only Arsenal :banghead:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

and to think i had this at 4-0....

what a pile of shite.

and nice of him to play Sanchez the full game :oops:
Last edited by clockender1 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REB

Post by REB »

prick of a ref made this game much harder then it should have been but 3 points and on we go to the happy hammers :mrgreen:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

6th here we come. :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

we have an uncanny knack of making totally shit teams look decent,what a crock of shite,THERES ONLY ONE ARSENE WENKER :banghead:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

TeeCee wrote:Wongas 'tactics' are diabolical.........if you're behind, get as many forward players as possible on. If you're hanging on, get as many defensive players on as possible and that's the sum total of it. :lol:
Do you remember back in the days we had a proper team? I still slated Wenker's tactics. Here's an example: at home to Deportivo in the CL one time, we were trailing 1-0. There was still ages to go and what does cunty-chops do? He chucks on Wiltord, and Kanu and basically keeps 4 strikers on the pitch. Result? Depor keep possession and run riot in midfield. They score again. He once did this by subbing off Bergkamp and bringing on Luzhny in a key game, we ended up losing it. His subs in the CL final were fucking pathetic, keeping Hleb on the pitch "so we could keep possession" with TEN MEN against the best ball keepers in Europe is plain retard logic :roll:. Surely you hope to let THEM have the ball and just hit them on the break.
I'm ranting but my basic point is this: Le Spunk-croquette had been an abysmal tactician for years. He's cost us so many trophies and matches through dour bullshit. I'm just surprised you're talking like this is sthg new?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ikechukwu1 wrote:A CLEAR penalty to QPR with red card for Gibbs.
Hanging on against the shower that is QPR. At home. I await the triumphalism from the usual suspects :roll:

That was no pen.

WENGER OUT!

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

REB wrote:prick of a ref made this game much harder then it should have been but 3 points and on we go to the happy hammers :mrgreen:
How? Giroud's is a red card all day long. Simple. What else the pen call? Correct decision. He also gave us one in case you forget. The ref basically got two calls wrong: 1. Mertesacker was fouled and that's a pen 2. Zamora is scythed down with scores at 1-1. Shoulda been a red for Gibbs and a pen to them no question.
It ain't Atkinson's fault a team with a wage bill higher than the Chavs is relying on the ref to beat the worst away team in the league, managed by a charlatan who's the English equivalent of Wenker (ie Arry) :roll:
Mind you, it was Dowd's fault we drew 4-4 at Newcastle wasn't it... :roll:

officepest

Post by officepest »

Ikechukwu1 wrote:
REB wrote:prick of a ref made this game much harder then it should have been but 3 points and on we go to the happy hammers :mrgreen:
How? Giroud's is a red card all day long. Simple. What else the pen call? Correct decision. He also gave us one in case you forget. The ref basically got two calls wrong: 1. Mertesacker was fouled and that's a pen 2. Zamora is scythed down with scores at 1-1. Shoulda been a red for Gibbs and a pen to them no question.
It ain't Atkinson's fault a team with a wage bill higher than the Chavs is relying on the ref to beat the worst away team in the league, managed by a charlatan who's the English equivalent of Wenker (ie Arry) :roll:
Watch those two pen awards again and tell me that fat *word censored* didn't help.

markyp

Post by markyp »

I see why Giroud lost his rag,he was shoved and only quick action on his part stopped what could have been a very nasty head on with Rob green,id have been insensed too,cut him some slack,he could have got mangled up and been injured and out for weeks if he'd clattered him head on

Midz

Post by Midz »

Welbeck did nothing but give the ball away all game.
Szczesny hoofs it up the pitch with 2 mins to go, losing possession and nearly costs us.
Gibbs is useless going forward, he has NO right foot and loses possession quite a bit.
Giroud deserved his red card, can't really say anything else about it other than his sending off made no difference at all to our shape or play.

Monreal is played at CB for 85% of the game and AW brings on Chambers at 83mins?

Yeah we won, but we made fucking hard work of it.

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

officepest wrote:
Ikechukwu1 wrote:
Watch those two pen awards again and tell me that fat *word censored* didn't help.
Here we go. Poor hard done little us, there's an "agenda" against us I suppose? :rubchin:
Yes that must be it. Dowd personally had if in for us. And of course, we've never been beneficiaries IOD outrageous refereeing have we? How come NO other team had thrown away a 4-goal lead in PL history then? It ain't Dowd, if he awards 2 pens then win the fucking game 4-3! No excuses, we also chucked a 4-2 lead at home to the Spuds in the 90th minute. Suppose that musta been the red too eh. Or that 3-0 home to Anderlecht? Ref too? Spot a common theme here? :rubchin:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

Midz wrote:Welbeck did nothing but give the ball away all game.
Szczesny hoofs it up the pitch with 2 mins to go, losing possession and nearly costs us.
Gibbs is useless going forward, he has NO right foot and loses possession quite a bit.
Giroud deserved his red card, can't really say anything else about it other than his sending off made no difference at all to our shape or play.

Monreal is played at CB for 85% of the game and AW brings on Chambers at 83mins?

Yeah we won, but we made fucking hard work of it.
Welbeck is a joke. He honestly wouldn't start at Villa - him or Benteke? Villa, Leicester, Swansea, Everton and Stoke all have better number 9s than we do, even though we have 100 times their budgets. I can't believe some fans tried to talk themselves into believing Welbeck was any good. Newsflash: if he was, LVG would never have been so willing to sell him. Look at his record v the top 7 again. He's dog shit covered in candied sprinkles FFS

officepest

Post by officepest »

Ikechukwu1 wrote:
officepest wrote:
Ikechukwu1 wrote:
Here we go. Poor hard done little us, there's an "agenda" against us I suppose? :rubchin:
Yes that must be it. Dowd personally had if in for us. And of course, we've never been beneficiaries IOD outrageous refereeing have we? How come NO other team had thrown away a 4-goal lead in PL history then? It ain't Dowd, if he awards 2 pens then win the fucking game 4-3! No excuses, we also chucked a 4-2 lead at home to the Spuds in the 90th minute. Suppose that musta been the red too eh. Or that 3-0 home to Anderlecht? Ref too? Spot a common theme here? :rubchin:
:lol:

You seem to think I'm a Wenger supporter? Save your repetitious invective for someone else, it's wasted on me.

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

officepest wrote:
Ikechukwu1 wrote:
officepest wrote:
Ikechukwu1 wrote:
:lol:

You seem to think I'm a Wenger supporter? Save your repetitious invective for someone else, it's wasted on me.
I know you're not an AKB. Not saying you are. Just saying I'm mystified you could still pin that 4-4 on Dowd when there's so so much evidence (4-4 Spuds, 2-3 Spuds, 3-3 Anderlecht) suggesting exactly where the blame lies? You seem clued up usually but disagree with u on Dowd v Barcodes 100%