Thoughts on Bolton in the cup...?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Dicko

Post by Dicko »

goonermc wrote:Cannot wait for le sulk to come to AG, anyone know if this game will be on our season tickets.
Season tickets includes 1st 7 cup ties in both the FA & Champions League therefore we have had 4 CL already and this will be number 5 and PSV number 6.

The last time we played more than 7 cup-ties the club allowed us to use a special voucher in the old paper tickets and we paid for them on renewal for the following season.

Trevheff

Post by Trevheff »

Anyone ever remember the old chant;

"Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap GET IN TO 'EM"!!!!

A bit of that is needed from the stands to gee the boys up when they need it!!!

Am I right in thinking we get the first 7 cup ties of the season on our Season Ticket excluding the Carling Cup? We've already had 4 with the CL group games plus the Zagreb game counts. Bolton and PSV will be games 5 and 6 so we'll only have 1 more game on the Season Ticket which would be either the FA Cup 5th Round or the next CL round depending on progress and the draw? Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Titi2

Post by Titi2 »

on the basis we play better in the tougher games (because we take them seriously), and because I want to see Fat Sam's bunch of mercenaries stuffed, I am pleased with the draw. let there be a serious atmosphere for the first Cup game at AG!

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Surely this is another great chance to let fat sam have it from the terraces. With a sea of "Brown envelopes" being waved in the air to the tune of,

" Fat Sam, Heres your bung,
"Fat Sam, Fat Sam, Heres your bung....."
Gotta be worth an airing dont ya think!!!

AFC
C'mon

legend10

Post by legend10 »

YOU KNOW THE BIRD WHO PULLED BOLTON OUT OF THE HAT IS THE ARSENAL LADIES CAPTAIN.

AND A BLOODY GOOD FOOTBALLER TOO