Denilson - Arsenal don't have any real leaders

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... ptain.html

All over the super, soaraway Sun now!

Hopefully he is trying to engineer a way out of the club!

We can only hope!

Lego-headed, shite dancing *word censored*!

:evil:

stg

Post by stg »

I think he is looking to leave and this way he can go without handing in a transfer request.

The thing is he right in what he is saying about leadership on the pitch. Perhaps the players dont look up to Fabregas as a captain because they know that he was given it as a sweetner to stop him going to Barcalona

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

stg wrote:I think he is looking to leave and this way he can go without handing in a transfer request.The thing is he right in what he is saying about leadership on the pitch. Perhaps the players dont look up to Fabregas as a captain because they know that he was given it as a sweetner to stop him going to Barcalona
Why? does he think we will be sad or outraged? What a fucking cunting wanker he is. :roll:
Handing in a transfer request would be the biggest contribution, this waste of fucking sperm has done since he came to the club. :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

stg wrote:I think he is looking to leave and this way he can go without handing in a transfer request.

The thing is he right in what he is saying about leadership on the pitch. Perhaps the players dont look up to Fabregas as a captain because they know that he was given it as a sweetner to stop him going to Barcalona
Quite possibly true. Fabregas is not a classic captain, he tries to lead by example with his play rather than constantly talking to his team mates (encouraging/bollocking as needed). We need a TA6 type captain, flair players are best left to concentrate on their game.

Also, I'm sure the players know Cesc is gone to the Whores this summer - and I mean they KNOW it, not just think they know it like we do etc.

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Whether you like the bloke or not he is dead right about leaders on the pitch.
As i said on another thread regarding the Ipswich debacle after the goal fabregas clapped his hands 4 times with everyone else standing with their hands on hips gazing at the floor!!
Maybe Gallas was also right in a roundabout way.
Please SPEAK UP LADS!!
Then we can react during games rather than a press conference or twitter.

stg

Post by stg »

goonersid wrote:
stg wrote:I think he is looking to leave and this way he can go without handing in a transfer request.The thing is he right in what he is saying about leadership on the pitch. Perhaps the players dont look up to Fabregas as a captain because they know that he was given it as a sweetner to stop him going to Barcalona
Why? does he think we will be sad or outraged? What a fucking cunting wanker he is. :roll:
Handing in a transfer request would be the biggest contribution, this waste of fucking sperm has done since he came to the club. :banghead:

I would think that if Arsenal sell him without a transfer request he will get a chunk of his remaing wages(maybe!!!!)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Hope he gets his wish and gets a new leader/captain.. at another club..He is one player too many at Arsenal. With the news today that Arsene is willing to let Bendtnar go (possibly on loan) to West Ham maybe ,just maybe the penny is dropping.

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

Just fuck off, Deni!
:evil:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

This just goes to show what a huge salary and constant blind belief does to a less than average pile of cuntin shite player. Is it any wonder that mugs like Denilson and Barry come out with fuckwit statements all the time.

He is right about what he said but he isn’t good enough to dare speak something like this. He should be sold NOW or dropped for good the no good wanker.

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

He may or may not be right but you do not wash your dirty linen in public. Keep such things in the dressing room and voice concerns over there.

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

he thinks almunia is the best keeper at the club as well :shock:

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas has described Denilson's outburst over his ability to skipper the side as a "misunderstanding".

A story in The Sun saw Denilson launch a shock attack on Fabregas, claiming the Spain midfielder lacked the leadership qualities to be captain at the Emirates Stadium.

The Brazilian midfielder's comments will have caused a stir amongst Gunners fans, who see their side lock horns with Leeds United in Wednesday's FA Cup third round replay.

But Fabregas has rapidly sought to ease any bad blood between the midfield duo by insisting there is no issue with the 22-year-old.

On his official Twitter page, Fabregas said: "About what Denilson said, I've been in this situation before, just a misunderstanding. Now let's win tonight!"

Source: Sky Sport News

steve1987

Post by steve1987 »

and he's put a nice picture of the two of them to prove it!

http://yfrog.com/h7bcqcj

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

Has he put a nice picture of them stevie :lol:

BT

Post by BT »

The Sun have nicked the story from arseblog and arsenal brasil without any accreditation (its all kicking off on twitter) and are calling it their own exclusive. Shouldnt bother linking the Sun pieces on here.

Despite Cesc saying they are all matey - and Jack has also tweeted that the piece won't break their team spirit - Denilson has been very quiet on twitter recently and the Cesc interview after Leeds did seem to be a dig at him. Maybe he has fallen out with the others.