THE ARSENAL CAPTAINCY: THE ABUSE CONTINUES

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Red Member

Post by Red Member »

Song was a good choice
we won

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

olgitgooner wrote:Babatongue, out of the starting eleven, who would you have made captain?
Surely a guy who has 76 international caps should be captain ahead of Song.

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

Babatunde wrote:I would have made Chesney captain. At least he's vocal, at least he has delivered for Arsenal.
you are a CLASS A KNOB mate. Do us a favour and tell us who you really support? Is it your beloved spuds or manure? which one?

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Song is a *word censored* but I'm too happy to complain

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

donaldo wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:Babatongue, out of the starting eleven, who would you have made captain?
Surely a guy who has 76 international caps should be captain ahead of Song.
What, a player who has only just joined us? Has only known his team mates for a few weeks? Hasn't yet proved himself as an Arsenal player (although I think he will be great for us wink:)?

augie

Post by augie »

I can understand the delight amongst Gooners that we beat those inbred *word censored* today but after that euphoria die's down I think most will agree that having song as skipper ranks only slightly higher in the embarassing stakes than having average al as captain :oops: :oops: :oops: The guy shouldnt be classed as good enough to play for The Arsenal much less be captain and yet here we are :roll: I agree with donaldo that having a 76 capped german international as skipper makes more sense than having a player scarcely deemed good enough to play for his national side and is more likely to serve time in a cameroon jail than he is to serve time as cameroon captain :roll: :oops:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

augie wrote:I can understand the delight amongst Gooners that we beat those inbred c**ts today but after that euphoria die's down I think most will agree that having song as skipper ranks only slightly higher in the embarassing stakes than having average al as captain :oops: :oops: :oops: The guy shouldnt be classed as good enough to play for The Arsenal much less be captain and yet here we are :roll: I agree with donaldo that having a 76 capped german international as skipper makes more sense than having a player scarcely deemed good enough to play for his national side and is more likely to serve time in a cameroon jail than he is to serve time as cameroon captain :roll: :oops:
Oh. Ok then. :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

For the love of god who cares who was captain ,at the end of the day its all about the 3 points nothing more nothing less. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

olgitgooner wrote:
augie wrote:I can understand the delight amongst Gooners that we beat those inbred c**ts today but after that euphoria die's down I think most will agree that having song as skipper ranks only slightly higher in the embarassing stakes than having average al as captain :oops: :oops: :oops: The guy shouldnt be classed as good enough to play for The Arsenal much less be captain and yet here we are :roll: I agree with donaldo that having a 76 capped german international as skipper makes more sense than having a player scarcely deemed good enough to play for his national side and is more likely to serve time in a cameroon jail than he is to serve time as cameroon captain :roll: :oops:

Good to see you so agreeable olgit - I had heard that when people get old they get really adkward and disagreeable but when they get ancient they are far more placid but I had never witnessed it until now 8) :wink: :lol:

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

piresistible wrote:
Babatunde wrote:I would have made Chesney captain. At least he's vocal, at least he has delivered for Arsenal.
you are a CLASS A KNOB mate. Do us a favour and tell us who you really support? Is it your beloved spuds or manure? which one?
I support ManUre. Yep. I just thought that being a ManUre fan, I find Arsenal such a threat that I'd spend my time on an AFC forum. I'm shit-scared of any team that loses 8-2 at OT see?
:roll:

You have the argumentation skills of an 8 year old high off a sugar rush after too many Haribo. Are you ok? Foaming at the mouth are you?

AFCWozza

Post by AFCWozza »

mcdowell42 wrote:For the love of god who cares who was captain ,at the end of the day its all about the 3 points nothing more nothing less. :roll:
These people will never ever be happy with an Arsenal performance, something will always have to be wrong, if they dont moan about something they cant carry on in life.

Gets tedious, good win today against an strong Stoke side

augie

Post by augie »

AFCWozza wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:For the love of god who cares who was captain ,at the end of the day its all about the 3 points nothing more nothing less. :roll:
These people will never ever be happy with an Arsenal performance, something will always have to be wrong, if they dont moan about something they cant carry on in life.

Good win today against a team that generally cause us a lot of trouble but against a good stoke team ?? I dont fcuking think so - they have lost every game they have played after a europa league game so far this season

AFCWozza

Post by AFCWozza »

augie wrote:
AFCWozza wrote:

Good win today against a team that generally cause us a lot of trouble but against a good stoke team ?? I dont fcuking think so - they have lost every game they have played after a europa league game so far this season
Are you feeling ok? You have quoted my comment clearly without even reading it? I said a strong Stoke side, Stoke are a strong side?

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

augie wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:

Good to see you so agreeable olgit - I had heard that when people get old they get really adkward and disagreeable but when they get ancient they are far more placid but I had never witnessed it until now 8) :wink: :lol:
I'm just having an "off" day young Augie. :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
AFCWozza wrote:

Think augie thats similiar to our record after CL games but not 100%sure