Help Save The Bee's

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Help Save The Bee's

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck.
The.
Bees.

:box:

...and the dolphins. Especially the stupid fucking dolphins. :tickedoff:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Fuck.
The.
Bees.

Yes I agree DB, lets fuck a retarded dolphin, do you have any idea if there is a special needs Dolphin school near by?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

MutleyGooner wrote:
The.
Bees.

Yes I agree DB, lets fuck a retarded dolphin, do you have any idea if there is a special needs Dolphin school near by?
:lol:

You have issues, Mutts. Issues, my friend. :wink:

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

MutleyGooner wrote:
The.
Bees.

lol - i remember a few years ago on a lads holiday to Cuba when we went swimminmg with Dolphins. A halfwit mate tried to stick his finger in a dolphin's blow hole thingy. The trainer bloke went mental and we were sure he was gonna feed him to the sea lion!!!!

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

How the fuck did we get from bees to dolphins?

It's a well known fact that dolphins do NOT pollinate flowers/food crops and are therefore fucking useless except for entertainment purposes (waits for Hlebby to make pun on porpoises :-P )

Joking aside, the reduction in bee populations is a very serious issue for all of us. Not sure if pesticides are totally to blame. Bee parasites have increased in numbers over many years. Hopefully the little bastards will die back before long.

And I really love dolphins too. Even though they have smelly breath. And eat all the tuna. :wink:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

olgitgooner wrote:How the fuck did we get from bees to dolphins?

And I really love dolphins too. Even though they have smelly breath. And eat all the tuna. :wink:
I would really like to love a Dolphin, covered in baby oil and slipsliding myself up and down its shiny body, very nice :oops: Have you ever seen the size of a Tuna fish? How the fuck do they squeeze them inside such a small tin?