Piers Morgan might be a gooner but he soo deserved this

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
skizz_b

Re: Piers Morgan might be a gooner but he soo deserved this

Post by skizz_b »

northbank123 wrote:
scotgooner wrote:
skizz_b wrote:
elpelsarmy wrote:eh? cos you dont like someone means he is not a gooner??? he owns 3 or 4 season tickets and supports from a afar watching most games from what I can tell, why is he not a gooner ? cos you think he is a c*8t is not a reason, im sure there are plenty of gooners we dont like but they are still gooners!
you really haven't got a scooby have you? :rubchin:
I agree with most that in general he is a bit of a *word censored* but he is always on twitter demanding that wenger signs players and he is always having digs at shrek , RVJC etc so for that I say fair play Piers :barscarf:[/quote

It would be fair enough but then he is completely swayed by one or two good results. I'm not saying that anybody has to irrevocably nail their colours to the mast without room for change but he's a typical turncoat wanker to borrow from SteveO's lexicon.

It drives me mental when people make our we're spoiled because - like the media - opposition fans love to laugh at our long-term inability to win anything then make our we're brats when we put together a good string of results. And people like Piers Morgan who whinge when the chips are down and then are on top of the world when we win a few games are exactly what fuel that bollocks.
He makes out he's an Arsenal superfan and it infuriates me. What winds me up more is the idiots on Twitter who believe this crap and dont have a clue...