Orcs Away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StanKroenke'sWig

Re: Orcs Away

Post by StanKroenke'sWig »

BFG4 wrote:Our results away at them since they came into the league:
2008/09 L 2-1
2009/10 W 3-1
2010/11 L 3-1
2011/12 D 1-1
2012/13 D 0-0
2013/14 L 1-0

What an awful record we have away to them, amazing that our 8 million a year manager has struggled so much against a rugby team :banghead:
That record is a bit worrying, but it has to end at some point. Let's hope it's on Saturday.

bang goes the 0-0 draw

Post by bang goes the 0-0 draw »

I hate everything about this club. Absolutely disgusting set of supporters. I also hate the fact that it's pretty likely we wont get anything up there.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thr ... l-1-saints

Lovely thread talking about kicking sanchez up in the air.

Bunch of :censored: :box:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

sanchez is to quick for them, they'll be kicking seven shades of shite out of each other in their frustration 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Alexis didn't have his best game last night but when he dribbled through about 5 of their players and left them for dust was just A- Fuckin' Maaaazing!

Love the guy! :barscarf: He is a Shining Light in an otherwise interminable darkness. :barscarf:

Sam59

Post by Sam59 »

They'll kick Alexis for sure. I detest them and have been hoping they'd be relegated for as long as I can remember because of their fans. Flamini will probably get sent off :rubchin:
I hope Wenger doesn't play Koscielny if he's had any reaction to last night's game. He will though unless Kos can't walk.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

I'd like Sanchez to start on the bench for this. You can see he's beginning to burn out - he needs a rest - and those inbred fans will no doubt be baying for their players to clatter him (evinced by the fact posters on their forum are calling for him to be "crippled").

If we can restrict his minutes in this and then give him a full rest against Galatasary, he'll be fresher for the hectic Christmas period.

silus

Post by silus »

Can't see us getting anything...2-0 defeat and lots of "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay" chants from the inbreds, thinking that they are the height of originality.

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Is there an away pub for Saturday? I can't remember where I went last time I was there, Stoke's a place I'd rather forget TBH!

markyp

Post by markyp »

who knows,who cares,wenker out :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

1 win against them at their gaff, and that when Shawcross was sent off for his assault on Ramsey when it was 1-1.

Wenger never learns lessons and I expect nothing other than defeat followed by the blub about 4 games in 11 days blah blah blah

A 1-0 defeat with 60% possession but only 1 shot on target for the first 75 minutes

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The knuckle dragging sister fucking uncle cock sucking low life pieces of utter inbred criminal scum....may they be relegated and that c.unt hughes with them.

Oh! they've got twelve fingers
And they've got twelve toes
Their father is their brother
And their mothers are all Ho's!

(to the main theme/tune in Genesis "Trick of The Tail')

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:The knuckle dragging sister fucking uncle cock sucking low life pieces of utter inbred criminal scum....may they be relegated and that c.unt hughes with them.

Oh! they've got twelve fingers
And they've got twelve toes
Their father is their brother
And their mothers are all Ho's!

(to the main theme/tune in Genesis "Trick of The Tail')
LOVE it! 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

I notice Shawcross is larging it up again !

My loathing for them knows no limits !

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Monreal out,for tomorrow's game,kos a big doubt too.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Usual comments on their board

"Let's see an early tackle on Ramsey to get things going"
"We need to try to get in their faces and rough them up a bit"
"We need the ugliest, dirtiest team we can muster"
"I don't give a fuck what team we put out as I just want the bastards fucked n done over.
Scummy bastards and if I have the fortune of banging into Wenger that Cnuts going get a gob full of abuse the despicable twat. "

No surprises there then :roll:

These lot need to go back to the Championship where they belong. Hopefully we'll put them another step closer to it.

1-0 with Sanchez scoring in the 83rd minute. (If they haven't crippled him by then)