Bindippers away Wed 20.00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Bindippers away Wed 20.00

Post by rodders999 »

That was always my concern with the possibility of Klopp coming to Arsenal - the cluster fuck of injuries Dortmund suffered in his last few seasons there. He pretty much broke the entire squad and it's no coincidence the same shit is going down at Liverpool right now. He has about as much of a clue about player welfare than Wenger does. They should be ripe for the picking but you know what we're like.....

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Despite the crowd baying for a penalty every time they attack think it will be 3-1 to the Arsenal

Sean

Post by Sean »

I'll agree with Falkirk Goon's analysis :D

I hate seeing our defenders fuck around with the ball too. It's suicidal, but we never learn. Passing it back to the keeper, passing it around the defenders - Just fucking boot it out of danger, FFS! :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:Despite the crowd baying for a penalty every time they attack think it will be 3-1 to the Arsenal
Together with the Barcodes they've got to be the worst for doing that . Without Stevie Me and Hannibal Lecter though they don't have the same grade of cheating fuckwit that they once did so unless its Mike Dean or Martin Atkinson we should be fine

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Redarmy wrote:Despite the crowd baying for a penalty every time they attack think it will be 3-1 to the Arsenal
Do we still take the piss by shouting "Handball ! Handball !" every time the ball goes into our penalty area ?
As I have not been up there for many a year now and it used to tickle me rotten. :D :D

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

One of the absolute must win fixtures. Truly despise that shower of hubcab snatchers right up there with the spuds and chavs.

Let's go there, pump those fuckers and watch as the toothless, illiterate lowlives leave that decrepit shithole in droves long before the final whistle.

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Sanchez still not fit to play, might be fit for the Stoke match, put bubble wrap around him before you send him on with that lot. That said, according to the 'pundits' Stoke are trying to play football these days...

Herd

Post by Herd »

Im looking for a ticket for this one !

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Hmmm i wonder how this will go after saturdays mullering of the mackems :rubchin: maybe something along the lines of..They are shite...we are shite....game will probably be a pile of shite :barscarf: :barscarf:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

falkirk goon wrote:Hmmm i wonder how this will go after saturdays mullering of the mackems :rubchin: maybe something along the lines of..They are shite...we are shite....game will probably be a pile of shite :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yay. I've been awaiting your in depth analysis (which is usually right) :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Im being met at the station by scouse mate , makes a change from the days of bieng met by 200 of em baying for blood !

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Herd wrote:Im being met at the station by scouse mate , makes a change from the days of bieng met by 200 of em baying for blood !

Probably all using one ticket between them but collecting benefits for 500. I fucking hate this lot and hope we win easily but as usual up there, we'll play shit and give them every chance to get something from the game. I'd like to say 3-1 to us, but it'd probably be 1-1.

herbert

Post by herbert »

Herd wrote:Im being met at the station by scouse mate , makes a change from the days of bieng met by 200 of em baying for blood !
Now there is 200 of em on the train with you
especially annoying on the way back after a defeat :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Together with the Barcodes they've got to be the worst for doing that . Without Stevie Me and Hannibal Lecter though they don't have the same grade of cheating fuckwit that they once did so unless its Mike Dean or Martin Atkinson we should be fine

Yeah its like 40,000 cheats all shouting in unison, really annoying like some sort of conspiracy, just their culture up there
Need a ref thats not intimidated

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Mike Jones is the ref for this game.