Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by DB10GOONER »

Andrew wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:46 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:50 am
The sickening thing here is the myth of Lu-kack-u will take on another leap as he ragdolls our weak shit defence after strolling past Clive who will look surprised that simply pointing at Lu-kack-u hasn't actually stopped him. :censored:

Can't see anything but a comfortable chav win. Even back in the ass end of the Wenger days we could pull out the odd miracle win against cùnts like these or the mancs but under Martinez-Lite we are not getting results against any of the top six (or possibly even the top ten) this season. :roll:

We will stroll to a comfortable mid table position by flat tracking the relegation fodder.

Like, for example, Brentford?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Not sure what all the banging head emojis are about mate. The PL is garbage nowadays. We won't be relegated despite the growing hysteria on here. Not because we are that good but simply because there are at least 10 teams far worse than us. And we will flat track enough of them to finish anywhere from 12th to 7th or 8th. Maybe even a top 6 finish but again that would rely more on someone like Everton say going into a spiral of poor results more than us achieving anything. We are strong enough even with Martinez-Lite to finish in the top half.

rodders999

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by rodders999 »

Already being reported that the two sick notes will also miss this one.

Something very fishy going on here, you can’t imagine it’s covid related, there hasn’t been a peep out of either on social media despite them normally being on it 24/7.

It’s either disciplinary, someone’s getting sold or things are collapsing behind the scenes. I reckon the dressing room is fucking rotten to the core.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

markyp wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:03 am
Can't wait for another rinsing to watch arteta squirm as his exit looms,bring it on,let's hope its a cricket score
Yep and wiggy will let his dimwit son Josh appoint the replacement when Arteta goes, which will probably be christmas at the earliest, that is really going to help isn't it?.

:roll: :banghead:

Burn the Emirates to the ground!. :twisted:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:11 pm
markyp wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:03 am
Can't wait for another rinsing to watch arteta squirm as his exit looms,bring it on,let's hope its a cricket score
Yep and wiggy will let his dimwit son Josh appoint the replacement when Arteta goes, which will probably be christmas at the earliest, that is really going to help isn't it?.

:roll: :banghead:

Burn the Emirates to the ground!. :twisted:
You not excited?

:wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Strange that Arsenal are being so vague about Auba and Laca’s illness :? Perhaps a nasty STD :rubchin:

If they’re both still out against the chavs we’re in real trouble because Balogun clearly isn’t ready (which is to be expected)

I’ll go for a draw followed by a thumping at Citeh.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:08 pm
Already being reported that the two sick notes will also miss this one.

Something very fishy going on here, you can’t imagine it’s covid related, there hasn’t been a peep out of either on social media despite them normally being on it 24/7.

It’s either disciplinary, someone’s getting sold or things are collapsing behind the scenes. I reckon the dressing room is fucking rotten to the core.
Does seem strange especially as its both of them.

Who is going to buy either though?, Laca maybe for a nominal fee but he's on £150-200k a week I believe, Auba is on stupid money and will be impossible to get rid of unless we pay him off.

Are we going full on cull on older players on big money?, if so why did we not just take the offer for Xhaka?, ok he's 28 so not 'old' as such but getting there and is on a fairly high wage (£100k?).

Very odd..

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:00 pm
Strange that Arsenal are being so vague about Auba and Laca’s illness :? Perhaps a nasty STD :rubchin:

If they’re both still out against the chavs we’re in real trouble because Balogun clearly isn’t ready (which is to be expected)

On what basis do you think a draw is possible against this lot ?

We will conceed - that’s inevitable, after seeing what the defence is currently like, and upfront we don’t have a goal scorer for this level.
I am all for being optimistic but the best we can hope for is a 1-0 defeat with the chavs taking it easy in the second half.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:30 pm
g88ner wrote:

We will conceed - that’s inevitable, after seeing what the defence is currently like, and upfront we don’t have a goal scorer for this level.
I am all for being optimistic but the best we can hope for is a 1-0 defeat with the chavs taking it easy in the second half.
Football is unpredictable and we’re at home so I went for a draw…. it took me all of 2 seconds to make that random prediction. I also never watch the chavs unless it’s against us so I’ve no idea how good they are at the moment :lol:

Anyway surprisingly we beat the chavs home and away last season despite the fact we’re shit :lol:

Obviously a defeat wouldn’t surprise me though.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

We'll get pumped about 4-0.

Trust

The

Process!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:12 am
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:56 am
Lukaku will make his debut in this and absolutely rinse our jellyfish pussy defenders. He’s gonna bounce Mari and White all over the emirates.
My thoughts exactly. If Lukaku has one thing in abundance it's strength. Our weak arsed centre halves will be bullied all over the place. Will be like watching Drogba on Senderos all over again.
I was thinking the Exact same thing mate, Lukaku will have a point to prove new signing etc..

I dread the outcome.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

I just look forward to the fact that fans will be in, although if its the same fans that cheered clive on in pre season then im not sure what odds they are going to make.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Is anyone on here actually going to admit that they are going to this?

If I was offered a ticket for free I still wouldn’t go - being humiliated by one of our main rivals not exactly much fun.

Almunia is a clown

Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Bet they're struggling to sell out, most expensive seats were £96 or so a few years back, anyone paying that must be nuts! Even if you're flush! :rubchin:

I see members can get extra tickets for friends / family, I reckon loads have jacked in ST & memberships. :barscarf:

Charging the same extortionate prices for mid table / with no European football as 10 years ago is not going to draw the supporters back either! :mrgreen:

Here's hoping that Wiggy & Co, continue to lose more value on their "investment!" :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:30 pm
g88ner wrote:

Looks a realistic summary...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Arteta on the sideline, gesticulating wildly as he tries to micro manage the entire game, dictating every single snail paced sideways/backwards pass.

Coma inducing, attempt free, soulless, lifeless, boring football.

Can’t fucking wait :suicide: