Shower of dirty bin dipping filth* who got us all banned 85-90 H Weds 16th Mar KO 815PM JFT39

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Shower of dirty bin dipping filth who got us all banned 85-90 H Weds 16th Mar KO 815PM

Post by Midz »

Reminds me of that youtube video "Do you want some?" :D

Midz

Re: Shower of dirty bin dipping filth who got us all banned 85-90 H Weds 16th Mar KO 815PM

Post by Midz »

Type 'do you want some' in youtube

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

We beat these horrible self pitying c unts and Chelsea go bust,what a week this could be

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:38 pm
We beat these horrible self pitying c unts and Chelsea go bust,what a week this could be
:barscarf: That would be a top week alright. What rodderz would call a wet wànk week! :lol: :wink:

With citeh partially shitting the bed against Palarse last night it is now doubly important that we beat the victims*.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Tottenham and United still have to go to Anfield . Im confident that even if we lose it will match the result United and Liverpool get against Liverpool.

I think the fans in the stadium will be at ease and the players too. Its not a must win and for that reason I think we can do an edgy Liverpool. From Liverpool's point of view, being in a no margin for error title race and visiting an in form Arsenal facing no major pressure - it has banana skin written all over it.

Further, if we win. The door to CL is all but closed to United and Tottenham

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:21 am
robbo10 wrote:
:barscarf: That would be a top week alright. What rodderz would call a wet wànk week! :lol: :wink:

With citeh partially shitting the bed against Palarse last night it is now doubly important that we beat the victims*.
We need a performance that instills some belief in the side that we can compete with the top 3 teams and not just roll over against them,we were brilliant at Anfield in the cup but dire in the return leg,we owe these c unts big time,

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:34 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

We need a performance that instills some belief in the side that we can compete with the top 3 teams and not just roll over against them,we were brilliant at Anfield in the cup but dire in the return leg,we owe these c unts big time,
Absolutely. It's a huge game. A run of wins against mid table or relegation fodder is OK but add a win against a top two side and that will bolster our confidence and self belief.

Of course what helped us in that cup game at Anfield was the moronic cùnt Clive getting himself sent off. We looked superb even with 10 men that night without his slow ponderous stupidity and rash idiotic brain farts. Hopefully he gets crippled in training today.

Our lack of a top in-form goal scoring striker is a worry against the victims*. We'll struggle to score from midfield even with Martinelli and Saka in good form. Hopefully Laca's confidence is high after netting one on Sunday.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:43 am
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Absolutely. It's a huge game. A run of wins against mid table or relegation fodder is OK but add a win against a top two side and that will bolster our confidence and self belief.

Of course what helped us in that cup game at Anfield was the moronic cùnt Clive getting himself sent off. We looked superb even with 10 men that night without his slow ponderous stupidity and rash idiotic brain farts. Hopefully he gets crippled in training today.

Our lack of a top in-form goal scoring striker is a worry against the victims*. We'll struggle to score from midfield even with Martinelli and Saka in good form. Hopefully Laca's confidence is high after netting one on Sunday.
I think it depends if Arteta tries to be too clever with his selection,ESR is not ready to start yet so I hope we don’t shoehorn in another creative midfielder to accommodate him,that’ll leave us vulnerable in midfield,I think the balance is right at the minute,even with silly bollocks Clive pushed forward he seems to be out of the way to an extent,Odergaard is creating and tracking back too,im wondering if he’ll put Tomi back in too early to cover Pity Cities pace,which could backfire,what do i know I’ve not worked 30 years in football,

All I do know is I hate Liverpool more than most teams in the league,I hope we beat them,even the scrappiest 1-0 hanging on victory would make my week.

Laca is playing well,battling and holding it up,he just needs to chip in with a few goals,luckily they’re coming from elsewhere

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:43 am
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

I think it depends if Arteta tries to be too clever with his selection,ESR is not ready to start yet so I hope we don’t shoehorn in another creative midfielder to accommodate him,that’ll leave us vulnerable in midfield,I think the balance is right at the minute,even with silly bollocks Clive pushed forward he seems to be out of the way to an extent,Odergaard is creating and tracking back too,im wondering if he’ll put Tomi back in too early to cover Pity Cities pace,which could backfire,what do i know I’ve not worked 30 years in football,

All I do know is I hate Liverpool more than most teams in the league,I hope we beat them,even the scrappiest 1-0 hanging on victory would make my week.

Laca is playing well,battling and holding it up,he just needs to chip in with a few goals,luckily they’re coming from elsewhere
Absolutely buddy. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fuck! I am already as Nervous about this game as I would be if it were the NLD! :shock:

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

JFT39

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:48 pm
JFT39
JFT39

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:09 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:48 pm
JFT39
JFT39

JFT39

shu

Post by shu »

Laca is going to hit the net from open play soon

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

shu wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:32 pm
Laca is going to hit the net from open play soon
Yeah if he runs into it maybe :lol: