Leeds labia lips H Sun 8th May KO 2PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
shu

Re: Leeds labia lips H Sun 8th May KO 2PM

Post by shu »

Great title

This game has a Xhaka first half red card written all over it .

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Dreading this game as "dirty" Leeds usually have a way of fucking up our season when it crucially matters to us that we don't fuck it up.

shu

Post by shu »

I was at Elland Road at the end of one season , Nelson Vives let someone ghost past him to score at our end . We had Kaaba Diawara upfront who was as useless as Eddie the feather and Laca

shu

Post by shu »

I was at Elland Road at the end of one season , Nelson Vives let someone ghost past him to score at our end . We had Kaaba Diawara upfront who was as useless as Eddie the feather and Laca

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

shu wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 7:03 pm
Was that 1999? Diawara missed about 10 sitters. The infamous night O'Leary ran the length of the pitch celebrating beating the club that made him a millionaire like the cùnt he is. That was the match that really fucked the league for us that year above all others I always felt. :x

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

I've hated Leeds for as long as I can remember. That's about 50 years. Always were a dirty load of fuckers. 4-0 please. :barscarf: :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

From the day that two nice Jocks Collins and Bremner ganged up to cripple George Eastham at Highbury , I too have hated Leeds . I hope that they go down at the beginning of every season.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ray C wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 5:50 am
I've hated Leeds for as long as I can remember. That's about 50 years. Always were a dirty load of fuckers. 4-0 please. :barscarf: :barscarf:

:high5: Well said that Gooner.

Dirrrrrty! DIRRRTY Leeds (and not in a Good way) Bunch no mark retardCUNTS

Hope they get relegated ASAP.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:07 am
Loving the thread title FG. :barscarf:

Wasn't it the earlier fixture against this shower that the thread title so upset one of those temporary members we had? The tool that reckoned anyone that did not blindly support Martinez-Lite was "mentally ill"? :lol:

I have an awful feeling that it will be either this one or the scum game that our current "player of the month" :oops: :oops: One-Goal Clive selfishly pays back his manager's belief and faith by doing what he does and either giving away a stupid needless penno or getting sent off in the 5th minute or fucking both. :roll: :censored:

Hoping for a good solid win here, 3-0 to the Arsenal and us helping these filthy bastards out of the top flight again. Would also be great if we win this and the scum take an anal pummelling off the victims* so we have breathing space going into the NLD. 8)

But it could be any score or result in reality.... :|
Cant remember if it was this game or another one with a childish title(thats all of them) :oops: I think he told us all to grow up :D :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

They were a pair of humourless cùnts weren't they? Sitting there in their Arsenal pyjamas praying to their Wenger posters.... :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:26 am
falkirk goon wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Wasn't it the earlier fixture against this shower that the thread title so upset one of those temporary members we had? The tool that reckoned anyone that did not blindly support Martinez-Lite was "mentally ill"? :lol:

I have an awful feeling that it will be either this one or the scum game that our current "player of the month" :oops: :oops: One-Goal Clive selfishly pays back his manager's belief and faith by doing what he does and either giving away a stupid needless penno or getting sent off in the 5th minute or fucking both. :roll: :censored:

Hoping for a good solid win here, 3-0 to the Arsenal and us helping these filthy bastards out of the top flight again. Would also be great if we win this and the scum take an anal pummelling off the victims* so we have breathing space going into the NLD. 8)

Cant remember if it was this game or another one with a childish title(thats all of them) :oops: I think he told us all to grow up :D :barscarf:

They were a pair of humourless cùnts weren't they? Sitting there in their Arsenal pyjamas MASTURBATING to their Wenger posters.... :lol: :wink:

Slight amendment there me ole mucker! :wink: :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:34 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:26 am
falkirk goon wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

They were a pair of humourless cùnts weren't they? Sitting there in their Arsenal pyjamas MASTURBATING to their Wenger posters.... :lol: :wink:

Slight amendment there me ole mucker! :wink: :D

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Dream weekend…..
We win 4 or 5-0 and the Victims stuff the spuds 5-0 with Kane pulling a hammy.

Too much to ask for?? :barscarf: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:00 pm
Dream weekend…..

Ooh I'm fully engorged now.... :lol:

Also can we have Son sent off for two dives so that the fucking media hypocrites have to address his constant fucking cheating.... :censored:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Also can we have Son sent off for two dives so that the fucking media hypocrites have to address his constant fucking cheating.... :censored:
Now you've done it......just filled my undies with Pants Cement! :shock: :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:25 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:00 pm
Dream weekend…..

Ooh I'm fully engorged now.... :lol: