Watford away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arseofacrow

Re: Watford away

Post by arseofacrow »

SteveO will be happy to add Watford to the small club league.

And the phones. Definitely deserved the "what the fucking hell was that" it got.

8)

armchair

Post by armchair »

Enjoyed this more than I have a game in a while. Felt confident we'd win. Thought the second half performance was pretty good.
If I was being over critical I'd say that Walcott could have been hooked earlier and also Alexis could have been subbed a little sooner.

Must say Mert is looking more and more of a liability with every passing game. Kos doing the work of two CB's covering for the big lumbering German. Seems even Cech has no confidence in him either. :(

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

armchair wrote:Enjoyed this more than I have a game in a while. Felt confident we'd win. Thought the second half performance was pretty good.
If I was being over critical I'd say that Walcott could have been hooked earlier and also Alexis could have been subbed a little sooner.

Must say Mert is looking more and more of a liability with every passing game. Kos doing the work of two CB's covering for the big lumbering German. Seems even Cech has no confidence in him either. :(
Agreed Metersecker is a liability got caught out several times saturady, got a booking for a slow lumbering challenge, and gets dangerously exposed for lack of pace, thankfully we have Gabriel to step in....

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Why is Mertesacker still playing?

Herd

Post by Herd »

A wins a win and we played OK , few banna skins avoided !

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

We must of won this game.

Back to normal tomorrow night and 1 extra poster :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

mcdowell42 wrote:We must of won this game.

Back to normal tomorrow night and 1 extra poster :wink:
We must've won the game cos Mc is on here saying that no-one's on here cos we won the game

:lol:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

northbank123 wrote:Why is Mertesacker still playing?
:rubchin: Resting his better players for the CL match mate :wink: :oops: