Everton (h)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Thierry 3-8-99

Re: Everton (h)

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

that will answer the critics :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mistical92 wrote:This is funny, we've got a good chance of being the worst runner-up in Premier League history.
Don't worry. Even if there were three teams, we'd still finish 4th.
:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:That five minute sit-down is definitely going to keep Sanchez fresh.
I was thinking the exact same thing mate....still what do we know we haven't been in football for 30 years! :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:owen the useless prick names Giroud as motm - what about Ospina or Coquelin ? :roll:
Rosicky was in with a shout for his 10 min performance, more effort in that spell than from most of the team.
Definitely more than Ozil (aka; lazy crunt)

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mistical92 wrote:This is funny, we've got a good chance of being the worst runner-up in Premier League history.
Don't worry. Even if there were three teams, we'd still finish 4th.
Ha! That would be a good t-shirt slogan. :lol:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Bunch of whingers :wink: we beat a good Everton team today,be happy for once.

markyp

Post by markyp »

corkbarry wrote:Bunch of whingers :wink: we beat a good Everton team today,be happy for once.
a good everton team??,is that the same one not far from being drawn into a relegation battle?? :shock:

Sam59

Post by Sam59 »

think Alexis gave the ball away just about every time he got it. Hopefully he can find the form he had before his injury soon.
I don't knock Ozil as much as many of you, as he doesn't give the ball away all the time and quite frankly, he's our only player who'd have spotted Tommy in space for our 2nd.
As for Tommy, why the hell is he only getting 10 mins if that? He brings so much, not least of which is his confidence. He's also not a leetle bit jaded.
I'll take 2-0 with an awful performance. Hopefully Coquelin isn't out with a broken nose for a few weeks.

Edit: a 'good' Everton team? With 75% possession 1st half, a decent team would have killed us

markyp

Post by markyp »

is it just me or does Rosicky score every single time he plays??bloody well seems like it,why he doesnt start is beyond me :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

7 PL wins in a row at the Emirates for the first time ever apparently (if that's wrong blame my 14 year old !)

"Remarkable consistency"

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

SteveO 35 wrote:7 PL wins in a row at the Emirates for the first time ever apparently (if that's wrong blame my 14 year old !)

"Remarkable consistency"
Is that you listening to the "little boy within"? :roll: :lol:

Nuggets

Post by Nuggets »

Glad about the win TF thats over now the best game I have seen but 3 points Gabriel had a good game, I hope he keeps his place and that lazy sloth Mert never starts again, MOM for me Ospina

Midz

Post by Midz »

Good to see Ospina do well.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Yet again no idea with substitutions - waiting 82 minutes to change something with that limp-dicked performance is ridiculous.

Ozil was yet again completely anonymous for 89 minutes until a nice cutback.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

ospina, bellerin and gabriel had good games. rosicky as well when he was on. he should start, been saying it for at least a year, but prof clueless cant see it.