THE BOARD - Kroenke, Usmanov, Finances, AGM etc.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

USMANOV OR KRONKE?

USMANOV
72%
KRONKE
No votes
NEITHER
28%

Total votes: 83

the playing mantis

Re: USMANOV OR KRONKE?

Post by the playing mantis »

augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Should be an option for neither, both are happy with Wenger in charge which makes them both duds IMO.

One you can state with certainty, the other you are merely surmising - usmanov might favour le cock or maybe he is just saying so to appease the akb's, but he will not tolerate failure and will not allow a losers mentality to flourish inside AFC so if that gives wenker a kick up the arse or results in his sacking, it's a win win imo

this. with the majority, at least the vocal maj, in favor of AW still usmanov will never come out and say he would replace him as that would make him even more unpopular with the window licking wengerfanboys

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

further usmanov isnt purchasing as an investment, it will be a toy/status symbol. continued failure would not be tolerated

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

officepest wrote:Bingo

Awaits the excuse of thicko......"that was years ago"

Which obviously makes it ok

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

officepest wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Ask The Cook and his informed chums

SOD OFF JABBA

How sad do that bunch of cretins look with their banner now........3m payment for advisory services just the start. This mercenary c u n t with a track record in failed sporting franchises hasn't even begun to properly wreck us yet
Ahem......

Why are they all covered with icing sugar, at least I hope that's what it is.................

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chippy wrote:
officepest wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Ask The Cook and his informed chums

SOD OFF JABBA

How sad do that bunch of cretins look with their banner now........3m payment for advisory services just the start. This mercenary c u n t with a track record in failed sporting franchises hasn't even begun to properly wreck us yet
Ahem......

Why are they all covered with icing sugar, at least I hope that's what it is.................
:lol: :lol:

When I shoot my muck it fucking travels!

Actually that photo looks like a shit attempt at HDR. :rubchin:

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

Oh goodie. We mess up in a home CL game, and people drag up photos from five years ago.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

TheCook wrote:Oh goodie. We mess up in a home CL game, and people drag up photos from five years ago.
It's the photo that keeps on giving.

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

officepest wrote:
TheCook wrote:Oh goodie. We mess up in a home CL game, and people drag up photos from five years ago.
We didn't win, so we turn on other fans of our own club. Fucking Bullshit

officepest

Post by officepest »

TheCook wrote:
officepest wrote:
The thread title is 'Usmanov or Kronke?'(sic), so I don't see the drama. Try questioning Wenger's decisions at the bowl if you wish to see fans turn on their own.

donaldo71

Post by donaldo71 »

I work with quite a few Chelsea fans who laugh at the way Arsenal are run.We have a shareholder who is nearly TWICE as rich as Roman yet he has no say in how the club is run.Chelsea fans dont care about Roman's revolving door policy with managers they just look at the trophies roll in.I have always believed that if Usmanov had taken over he would have been an Abramovich mark 2. But Redaction are happy to finish 4th

http://onlinegooner.com/article.php?sec ... Foq-oJXPNU

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

officepest wrote:
TheCook wrote:
officepest wrote:
The thread title is 'Usmanov or Kronke?'(sic), so I don't see the drama. Try questioning Wenger's decisions at the bowl if you wish to see fans turn on their own.
Well I have been named in the thread, so that is the implication - plus looking at your profile pic I'm sure you are enjoying it too.

officepest

Post by officepest »

TheCook wrote:
officepest wrote:
TheCook wrote:
officepest wrote:
Well I have been named in the thread, so that is the implication - plus looking at your profile pic I'm sure you are enjoying it too.
Fair play - I can't argue with you there.

augie

Post by augie »

In fairness, the photo's might have been last night but most of the comments came from before last nights debacle

Cook I know that you always argue that redactions protest was 5 years ago, and you have acknowledged that it was a mistake on redactions part, but again I ask why the organisation have not tried to publicly rectify their mistake ? I would understand if they didnt want to support usmanov, but surely if they publicly admonished kroenke for his running of the club, it would go someway to redressing the situation ? Redactions opposition to usmanov went a bit personal imo (sod off jabba/hate usmanov etc) so to balance it out, some genuine and well deserved public criticism of the wiggy c.unt would at least suggest that the group's interest is to do what is best for the club as opposed to the perception that "redaction dont want usmanov so kroenke can do what he likes"

officepest

Post by officepest »

augie wrote:

In fairness, the photo's might have been last night but most of the comments came from before last nights debacle

Cook I know that you always argue that redactions protest was 5 years ago, and you have acknowledged that it was a mistake on redactions part, but again I ask why the organisation have not tried to publicly rectify their mistake ? I would understand if they didnt want to support usmanov, but surely if they publicly admonished kroenke for his running of the club, it would go someway to redressing the situation ? Redactions opposition to usmanov went a bit personal imo (sod off jabba/hate usmanov etc) so to balance it out, some genuine and well deserved public criticism of the wiggy c.unt would at least suggest that the group's interest is to do what is best for the club as opposed to the perception that "redaction dont want usmanov so kroenke can do what he likes"
Don't rock the boat.

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

Redaction :typing: :fryingpan: