THE BOARD - Kroenke, Usmanov, Finances, AGM etc.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

USMANOV OR KRONKE?

USMANOV
72%
KRONKE
No votes
NEITHER
28%

Total votes: 83

TheCook

Re: USMANOV OR KRONKE?

Post by TheCook »

augie wrote:
TheCook wrote:Oh goodie. We mess up in a home CL game, and people drag up photos from five years ago.

In fairness, the photo's might have been last night but most of the comments came from before last nights debacle

Cook I know that you always argue that redactions protest was 5 years ago, and you have acknowledged that it was a mistake on redactions part, but again I ask why the organisation have not tried to publicly rectify their mistake ? I would understand if they didnt want to support usmanov, but surely if they publicly admonished kroenke for his running of the club, it would go someway to redressing the situation ? Redactions opposition to usmanov went a bit personal imo (sod off jabba/hate usmanov etc) so to balance it out, some genuine and well deserved public criticism of the wiggy c.unt would at least suggest that the group's interest is to do what is best for the club as opposed to the perception that "redaction dont want usmanov so kroenke can do what he likes"
As I have said before, the banenr was not made by REDaction.

REDaction won't be making any more statements re: ownership / Kroenke / Usmanov etc, becasue if it all goes tits up in future, some gobshite keyboard warrior will drag it all up again in 2019.

So fuck that shit

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Given how long Usmanov has been hanging around. I think we can safely say he has no intention of making a bid for the club, so he should just sell his shares and fuck off.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TheCook wrote:
augie wrote:
TheCook wrote:Oh goodie. We mess up in a home CL game, and people drag up photos from five years ago.

In fairness, the photo's might have been last night but most of the comments came from before last nights debacle

Cook I know that you always argue that redactions protest was 5 years ago, and you have acknowledged that it was a mistake on redactions part, but again I ask why the organisation have not tried to publicly rectify their mistake ? I would understand if they didnt want to support usmanov, but surely if they publicly admonished kroenke for his running of the club, it would go someway to redressing the situation ? Redactions opposition to usmanov went a bit personal imo (sod off jabba/hate usmanov etc) so to balance it out, some genuine and well deserved public criticism of the wiggy c.unt would at least suggest that the group's interest is to do what is best for the club as opposed to the perception that "redaction dont want usmanov so kroenke can do what he likes"

REDaction won't be making any more statements re: ownership / Kroenke / Usmanov etc, becasue if it all goes tits up in future, some gobshite keyboard warrior will drag it all up again in 2019.

So fuck that shit
You mean augie there, don't you? You can write it. It's okay. We all know. :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

News update from the world's worst sports franchiser owner - none of it sounds at all familiar does it

http://www.denverpost.com/lunchspecial/ ... -fun-watch

I'm sitting here at a coffee shop, trying to think of how to start this piece about the Nuggets. Just how can I capture this utter embarrassment? And then, I spotted this fellow I know, a die-hard Nuggets fan, who came up to me and summed it up in six words:

"It's not even fun to watch."

It's not. A team with all these supposed fan favorites — the speedy Ty Lawson, the "Manimal" Kenneth Faried, the supposedly improved Arron Afflalo — makes you want to change the channel (or re-watch " Too Many Cooks.") Just over two weeks into the season and there's little cohesion, little inspiration, little hope.

FUCK OFF KROENKE

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

http://www.denverpost.com/avalanche/ci_ ... -islanders

UNIONDALE, N.Y. — Last year's slogan was "Why Not Us?" But this year's slogan for the Avalanche might accurately be termed "What the Heck is the Matter with Us?"

The Avs were thoroughly dominated Tuesday night by the New York Islanders, losing 6-0 at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum to drop to 4-8-5. Forget about players not seeming to be on the same page with each other. Right now Avs players don't even seem to have the same book in front of them.

"It's as ugly as it gets. That was embarrassing," Avs center Matt Duchene said.

Another fine mess Stanley? Anyone else spotting the trend.....

FUCK OFF KROENKE

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2 ... layer-2015

14 games without a win......but don't worry there will be investment NEXT year in the team. Never heard that before

After missing the playoffs and suffering a 14-game winless streak down the streatch, the Colorado Rapids are ready to make at least one major change to club’s roster in 2015.

Club president Tim Hinchey told the SB Nation Burgundy Wave blog this week that the Rapids will bring in a second Designated Player ahead of next season in an attempt to turn the club around.

“We are certainly going to bring in another Designated Player, without question,” Hinchey said. “I'm not going to attempt to quantify that kind of spending. I don't envision that kind of [Toronto FC] spending, but are we going to spend real money? Absolutely.”

FUCK OFF KROENKE

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

Don't worry, as The Cook confirmed Red Action will be "making no statements"
We were oh so looking forward to their sage-like counsel. :lol:
Must be kinda hard to talk when you've got Kroenke's balls in your mouth
:roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Ikechukwu1 wrote:Don't worry, as The Cook confirmed Red Action will be "making no statements"
We were oh so looking forward to their sage-like counsel. :lol:
Must be kinda hard to talk when you've got Kroenke's balls in your mouth
:roll:

Moments to make you proud to be a Gooner eh?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

FUCK OFF YOU DETESTABLE PRICK

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: THE BOARD - Ownership, Finance etc.

Post by StuartL »

Has our "custodians" selling their shares and making millions and millions in personal profit made out club any better off at all ?

As far as I can see, we are certainly no better off for them selling out, and if regular consultancy fee's are siphoned off, then we are definitely going to be worse off.

So thanks a bunch you money grabbing bunch (who obviously have only the clubs best interest at heart eh)

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

You have to remember Stuart , it's their club and they thank us for having an interest in it's well being.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:You have to remember Stuart , it's their club and they thank us for having an interest in it's well being.
:lol:

I still can't believe the fuckwit went and said that. :lol: :oops:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Dein was a football fan indeed ,there is no-one on the board today with any knowledge in football or interest
We are a money making corporation noting more or less .

Dein himself was a wide boy who got in for very little and took his shares up to Over 40 pct until his Sugar firms went bust which was when Danny Fizman slimed his way onto the board.
Fiszman had no interest in Football but he saw value in the Club , he had a gentleman’s agreement with Dein to work as a team always but once Dein got in the way Danny ousted him .

Dein was short of Cash and tried several times to persuade Danny Boy to get out but Danny always wanted more than the valuation at the time and what better way to do that then have more than 1 suitor .

With Ushmanov and Stanley vying for control Fizman sat back as the price for very few shares that were available on the market went higher and higher .

Fizman only sold out in the end to Kroenke because he was dying but hey he made lots of money and that was always Dannys Boys interest .

The stories of him being a lifelong ArsenaL are completely false as are the ludicrous lies told about how he pumped money into the club !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

TheCook wrote:
augie wrote:

So fuck that shit
And yet it bears their name at the bottom of it and their members were seen parading with it? So I think you might be splitting hairs old boy

I love the "it was 5 years ago" argument. So if you do something so utterly dickless and stupid you should forget it on the basis that it was a while ago? Great defence