Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
begeegs

Re: Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

Post by begeegs »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:27 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:25 pm
When Arteta's face comes on the screen I now get the same feeling when it was Wenger. I'm starting to hate the cúnt.

^^^THIS^^^ I don't have a TV - I watch on a new nice iMac but I've had to keep my distance from it or I might Punch the screen when the camera's pan on that fraud's mug.
He should be sacked because he doesn't have the players to play the way that he wants, but doesn't adapt. It's stubborn and pure negligence.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:24 pm
So who are we going getting in the trolley dash?
Yann M'Villa, Marvin Martin, Yoann Gourcuff and of course, Joe Cole.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

By the time this raping is complete, Arsenal will be joining the #metoo campaign :oops: :lol:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Pathetic. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:28 pm
Grimsby would give City more of a game then us.The problem is that Clive going off gives captain tactic the excuse to hide behind he needs..He just needs to be put out of his misery and sacked.
Yep it'll be the first thing he brings up in the post match presser.... :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:31 pm
By the time this raping is complete, Arsenal will be joining the #metoo campaign :oops: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Arteta is so far out his depth it is untrue, but those players who were worst in that half, Chambers, Holding, Kolasinac and Xhaka are all Wenger players, not only that but they all remained here under Emery. Why the fuck are those players still here when two much more senior managers could and should have replaced them.

Arteta is the worst Arsenal manager in my lifetime but the structure of the club was supposed to have changed when Wenger left but here we are into our 4th season post Wenger and the way the club is run feels exactly as it did when he was still here.

Certain of our members here said there was no point in Wenger being gotten rid of if the Kroenkes remained because he was a symptom not the cause and as we move further from the Wenger period we are proved more and more right. I hated Wenger's arrogance and megalomania by the last few seasons but ultimately we are no better off than if he had remained and that is an utterly damning indictment of the leadership of our club :cussing:
Last edited by GoonerMuzz on Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Just watched the Xhaka "tackle" again. As was mentioned earlier, it's the way he goes about it, flies in from 10 yards out, then he's in the air for a few seconds, both feet off the ground....it's always going to be a red.

The studio here in the US is scathing of Arteta....10 red cards since he's been in charge, 4 more than any other club, the pat on the backside from Arteta as Xhaka left the field shows a manager who has zero control. Ex players in the studio saying that their managers would tell them "you better not get sent off because you will not like the consequences" Not our manager though, a pat on the backside :? :? :?

Said it's a massive stretch to call Holding and Chambers CB's.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Here we are again hating on Arteta, why?, he doesn't employ himself - KSE employ him, he's a side issue ffs, it's Wenger all over again, any decent owner wouldn't have touched Arteta will a 30ft barge poll. they'd have a Conte or Allegri in.

:banghead:

So when Arteta gets the sack, who do you think we'll get?, odds on it will be another clown to run the circus.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Lucky KDB is not playing their midfield is walking through us as for the defence well Cedric Chambers Kolasinac Holding not any better than that 8-2 back four 10 years ago today at Old Trafford.

Should end up 5 minimum but 6/7/8 possible.

Norwich at home next he should of gone by then but he won't :censored:

Lose or draw at home to Norwich surely it's over if not Burnley or Spuds.

After 6 games can see us bottom 1 or 2 points no more than 1 win next three.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I’m not even sure Conte could coach the cowardly pussy mentality out of those spineless c.unts :twisted:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:33 pm
John F wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:28 pm
Grimsby would give City more of a game then us.The problem is that Clive going off gives captain tactic the excuse to hide behind he needs..He just needs to be put out of his misery and sacked.
Yep it'll be the first thing he brings up in the post match presser.... :roll:
Can he do that? It was 2-0 at that point. They had no chance of clawing anything back.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

I think Arteta may well be gone this time tomorrow. Not just wishful thinking. Kronenkes have coughed up the cash this time and will not be impressed sitting bottom of the league. and will want to avert attention shifting to them.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Xhaka could have come back on for the 2nd half...who would notice???

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:34 pm
Just watched the Xhaka "tackle" again. As was mentioned earlier, it's the way he goes about it, flies in from 10 yards out, then he's in the air for a few seconds, both feet off the ground....it's always going to be a red.

The studio here in the US is scathing of Arteta....10 red cards since he's been in charge, 4 more than any other club, the pat on the backside from Arteta as Xhaka left the field shows a manager who has zero control. Ex players in the studio saying that their managers would tell them "you better not get sent off because you will not like the consequences" Not our manager though, a pat on the backside :? :? :?

Said it's a massive stretch to call Holding and Chambers CB's.
We tried to sell Xhaka and Roma weren't stupid enough to take him and the clubs response was to give him a new contract, it's beyond comical.