Manchester City (A) | PL | Sun 18 Dec 16:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: Manchester City (A) | PL | Sun 18 Dec 16:00

Post by TeeCee »

Peps been off the bench virtually the whole of the second half changing things, geeing them up. Wonga sits hunched like an old man who doesn't know what to do and is feeling the cold. C.unt.

Sean

Post by Sean »

Well, yet more of the same old fucking shit with these pack of weak cúnts :banghead: :censored:

I was glad we got the early goal. It was well worked from Bellerin and Sanchez to set up Walcott. We were lucky that Sterling didn't score with that header at the other end. That was to come later...

We stayed deep as suspected. It was laughable to hear Neville praise TOF for doing tactics when it's clearly a thing that the players decide to do against Citeh and whoever knocks us out of The Be All and End All.

It was like playing ourselves in the first half; like a mirror image. Even their crowd was as quiet as Cashburton. They had a few chances before HT that we kept out. That didn't last long, of course. I was worried about Sanchez too with that knock.

Trust us to concede that borderline offside goal. Cech didn't cover himself in glory. All that hard work wasted. I also seen Chamberlain and Giroud warming up in the 50th minute, signalling that they were the pre-determined substitutions. Meanwhile Citeh were tightening their grip around our throats. How dare Pep do a half-time substitution and tactical change!

Our second half was awful. I was shocked that TOF brought Chamberlain on for his cameo before the magic 70. TOF must be desperate if he wants to pay more money to Southampton (allegedly). Then again, it didn't matter, as Sterling won the game for them on 71. The Lamppost coming on completed the prophecy. The rest of the game was meaningless.

An absolute shower of shit. GET THE BANNERS! WENGER OUT!!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Who is a more of a useless cunting dickhead, Klopp or Guardiola?
:rubchin:

Wenger.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Typical and as expected, efficiently getting the league over with pre Christmas, just waiting for santa and mrs Claus to get the blame. The delight in sky's presenters voice annoys the shit outta me.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

OneBardGooner wrote:That's it! 2 minutes to go and we are playing tippy tappy oout of defence.

UN-FRIGGIN BELIEVABLE. :banghead:
I am not surprised. They have been cutting off our passing lanes all game. We may have sat deeper, but going forward was a complete shit show because of his boring football.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is doing my health No Good whatsoever....

Anger ? tick

Frustration ? tick

Depression ? tick

:cry:

:suicide:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck off you *word censored*. Just fucking fuck off.

markyp

Post by markyp »

like mentioned before our season begins now,a big fight back for 4th spot,wengers best ever acheivement

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Well that's 2 really embarrassing results in a row, but hey ho Wenger wont go and the AKBs will celebrate our next win like nothing went wrong for us under him ever :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Merry christmas City.....from the club who just keep giving. Every day is Christmas day at Arsenal, we hand presents out to everyone!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Hate the arm waving, clueless, smirking, despotic, multi-millionaire.

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

The worst bit about today is that Walcott scored so retards will think he earnt his place in the side, despite doing absolutely nothing for the remaining 85 minutes of football. He is the poorest part of this starting XI, even worse than plant pots Xhaka and Coquelin. Wish the *word censored* would fuck off to a championship side

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Please!

Please!

Please God! I know I don't believe in you, But IF you ARE There PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!! GET RID OF WENGER FOR US :cry:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

OneBardGooner wrote:This is doing my health No Good whatsoever....

Anger ? tick

Frustration ? tick

Depression ? tick

:cry:

:suicide:
I just decided not to get emotionally involved this year because we knew how it was going to end. Upgrade to squad depth is meaningless as long as Wenger is at the helm. Same boring tip-tap crap and no change despite chasing a game. I actually hoped that we may play 4-4-2 and kick Ozil to touch as he was pointless today.

MrT

Post by MrT »

Idiots on here will keep saying Ozil is world class and deserves more money after that performance.

:lol: