Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Retro Gunner

Re: Wenger Out protest - Wednesday 5th April 18:45 West Ham (H)

Post by Retro Gunner »

Sent you a PM General. At least I think I did....I'm crap with this technical stuff !! :lol:[/quote]

I didn't get it :D[/quote]

Tried again....it's telling me this time that it's successful ! :lol:
Last edited by Retro Gunner on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

It's a good idea to bring it inside the ground as the next date and as those who have tried have testified, there simply aren't enough people willing to help out with banners at home games.

A limited boycott is a good idea, especially if theee will b empty seats in any event (which I suspect there will be). Might be good for atmosphere to get a few chants going there as well, subject to the Stasi objecting to this. Would certainly make a difference from the perennial silence in th stadium itself.

Echo the sentiments about maintaining discipline. Given how things panned ou On Sunday, this has got potential for trouble. Anybody from whatever side who thinks it's appropriate to wade in with violence is a complete and utter cock. Although as sad as it is, it does serve to underline that the deep-rooted nature of the discontent and split in the fanbase. It makes the fanbase as a whole look like wankers, but less than getting shafted for another two years under Wenger would.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:By the way, I like OBG's idea about the mobile torch lights. Those things make quite a show en masse.

Have to say, One Bard does come up with some good ideas. :oops: :lol:

Surprising, I know, :shock:

Only to those that do not know me.

but he does. :wink:
Yaaaaaaaaaaay! :barscarf: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Keep the ideas coming mate. This is good and costs absolutely nothing. The stickers idea is very good too, cheap (I'd imagine), very numerous and effective.

Suggest you get in touch with Jumpers and Pete.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

General wrote:Here's a video of the ruckus against big Rob. Not pleasant it must be said.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwQv2H7c6JA
For Jee3ezzzuss H Christ's SAKE! - What the fuckk is it with these people :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I know AFTV has it's knockers, but Robbie really does not deserve that, in fact no one does. FFS.

Those wankers are typical of the 'mob' mentality - On their own they say fuck-all - other than shouting something from a safe distance.

They all thought the protests/Banners would remain in a very small minority and eventually give up etc, they hadn't counted on it growing, slowly yes, but the actual Anti-Wenger Feelings and those who Do want him to leave has increased greatly. Sadly, the majority are still not willing to Stand Up And Be Counted, which again is typical of modern society.

Those wankers threatening Robbie are the exact same kind who use fear to try and stop other's from having an opinion different from theirs.

#WENGER OUT

phpBB [video]

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:By the way, I like OBG's idea about the mobile torch lights. Those things make quite a show en masse.

Keep the ideas coming mate. This is good and costs absolutely nothing. The stickers idea is very good too, cheap (I'd imagine), very numerous and effective.

Can the Mod responsible continue messing with my posts Ceeeeuuunnttt. :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

I will mate Thanks :high5:

One of the other ideas involves you running onto the pitch on Wednesday Night dressed in a baby Bonnett and Nappy with a WENGER OUT! Banner! :lol: :wink:

Now THAT Would Get in ALL The Papers! :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Re: Wenger Out protest - Sunday 2nd April 14:30 Man City (H)

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Herd wrote:I Noticed some well known home and away people in dark glasses there not to mention some senior herdsman !

I think you might need to round up a few of the Herd and get down there on Weds night !! Joking aside, the atmosphere was far more toxic yesterday and the level of menace is increasing. Add West Ham into the mix and Weds could get a bit tasty.

I made the point last night, but I'll repeat it.....what the fuck has our Club become ?!
Mate there were quote a few of the old guard in there I spotted at least 10 in the pics !
I have no idea who those people were who attacked Robbie but they shit the arsenal TV massive up big time !
Im not convinced they were Arsenal TBH.....see scum played Saturday.....only saying..... :rubchin:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Wobbie on 5 Live: https://twitter.com/5liveSport/status/8 ... 8600840194

Wants a decision soon either way and thinks the protests will stop if Wenger signs a new deal

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

One of the other ideas involves you running onto the pitch on Wednesday Night dressed in a baby Bonnett and Nappy with a WENGER OUT! Banner! :lol: :wink:

OI !!!! You know the fucking rules......NO DISCUSSING THE PLANS OPENLY ON THE FORUM !!!

Now you've tipped the regime off, we'll have to think of something else ! And I've already bought the bonnet ffs. Luckily, I didn't have to lay out for the nappies, because you were sending some of yours to me by UPS weren't you ? :D :D

Anyway, no need now mate, save the courier costs. :wink:

mattyb

Re: Wenger Out protest - Sunday 2nd April 14:30 Man City (H)

Post by mattyb »

Redarmy wrote:
Herd wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Herd wrote:I Noticed some well known home and away people in dark glasses there not to mention some senior herdsman !

I think you might need to round up a few of the Herd and get down there on Weds night !! Joking aside, the atmosphere was far more toxic yesterday and the level of menace is increasing. Add West Ham into the mix and Weds could get a bit tasty.

I made the point last night, but I'll repeat it.....what the fuck has our Club become ?!
Mate there were quote a few of the old guard in there I spotted at least 10 in the pics !
I have no idea who those people were who attacked Robbie but they shit the arsenal TV massive up big time !
Im not convinced they were Arsenal TBH.....see scum played Saturday.....only saying..... :rubchin:
Sorry mate i dont agree..those boys were ours. They are not akbs.. they just dont like the good name of our club being dragged through the mud and used by some of the aftv regulars to better themselves....

General

Post by General »

OneBardGooner wrote:
General wrote:Here's a video of the ruckus against big Rob. Not pleasant it must be said.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwQv2H7c6JA
For Jee3ezzzuss H Christ's SAKE! - What the fuckk is it with these people :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I know AFTV has it's knockers, but Robbie really does not deserve that, in fact no one does. FFS.

Those wankers are typical of the 'mob' mentality - On their own they say fuck-all - other than shouting something from a safe distance.

They all thought the protests/Banners would remain in a very small minority and eventually give up etc, they hadn't counted on it growing, slowly yes, but the actual Anti-Wenger Feelings and those who Do want him to leave has increased greatly. Sadly, the majority are still not willing to Stand Up And Be Counted, which again is typical of modern society.

Those wankers threatening Robbie are the exact same kind who use fear to try and stop other's from having an opinion different from theirs.

#WENGER OUT

phpBB [video]
Nice video mate.

I heard those pricks fighting on Arsenal fan tv were unruly and causing trouble inside the ground. They clearly came prepared because I was watching the one with the hat and glasses who kicked it all off and wondered where he got his confidence from. There was quite clearly a few of them. The whole setting had all the makings of something going horribly wrong. Also I didn't see much of the old bill yesterday. They probably had more bobbies out against Lincoln.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Retro Gunner wrote:Sent you a PM General. At least I think I did....I'm crap with this technical stuff !! :lol:
I didn't get it :D[/quote]

Tried again....it's telling me this time that it's successful ! :lol:[/quote]

Would a telegram be more your style Retro ? :-P

Good to meet you Sunday mate, thought it was Trevor Ross at first .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

OI !!!! You know the fucking rules......NO DISCUSSING THE PLANS OPENLY ON THE FORUM !!!

Now you've tipped the regime off, we'll have to think of something else ! And I've already bought the bonnet ffs. Luckily, I didn't have to lay out for the nappies, because you were sending some of flashes to me by UPS weren't you ? :D :D

No worries we can use Ty instead - he would do anything to get close to wenger! :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

StuartL wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:Sent you a PM General. At least I think I did....I'm crap with this technical stuff !! :lol:
I didn't get it :D

Tried again....it's telling me this time that it's successful ! :lol:[/quote]

Would a telegram be more your style Retro ? :-P

Good to meet you Sunday mate, thought it was Trevor Ross at first .

Image[/quote]

Pretty much the right vintage unfortunately ! I prefer to think of myself as Frank McLintock, but I suppose that's a boyhood hero thing.

Good meeting you as well Stuart, one of the wittiest posters. Mind you, having been reading the pearls of wisdom on here for a few years, that's probably like saying you're one of the fastest runners at the prosthetic limb clinic !! :shock: :wink: :wink:

Hope to see you on Weds mate.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Now you've tipped the regime off, we'll have to think of something else ! And I've already bought the bonnet ffs. Luckily, I didn't have to lay out for the nappies, because you were sending some of flashes to me by UPS weren't you ? :D :D

No worries we can use Ty instead - he would do anything to get close to wenger! :lol:

I've a feeling that the AFTV fellas might be lying low for a while :shock:

I shouldn't joke about that tbh, it was fucking outrageous.

Btw, I was serious about your ideas.....speak to the organisers.