THE BOARD - Kroenke, Usmanov, Finances, AGM etc.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

USMANOV OR KRONKE?

USMANOV
72%
KRONKE
No votes
NEITHER
28%

Total votes: 83

Gunner Rob

Re: THE BOARD - Kroenke, Usmanov, Finances, AGM etc.

Post by Gunner Rob »

I was hopeful that some pressure could have been put on le cock at this meeting until he managed to wake the team up to beat Man United.

so the question - when is the club going to show some ambition? will now be answered with
"we are second in the league and so clearly showing real signs of progress" :roll:

no doubt Wenger and Kroenke will also display the FA Cup to shut up any dissent in the audience.

The question that should be asked (apart from the one regarding the £3 million) is why are ticket prices continuing to rise when the club is not spending the money available to strengthen the squad?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I was hopeful that some pressure could have been put on le cock at this meeting until he managed to wake the team up to beat Man United.

so the question - when is the club going to show some ambition? will now be answered with
"we are second in the league and so clearly showing real signs of progress" :roll:

no doubt Wenger and Kroenke will also display the FA Cup to shut up any dissent in the audience.

The question that should be asked (apart from the one regarding the £3 million) is why are ticket prices continuing to rise when the club is not spending the money available to strengthen the squad?

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Doubtless the pies will get more debate than Wengers lack of transfers :evil: :evil:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

The Mirror did a piece today claiming Arsenal fans "won't let Wenger off easy" and that they are "not easily pleased" (LMAO). Which is news to me! If I was attending the AGM tomorrow and had 3 questions it'd be simple:

1. Please justify the £200m cash in the bank, more than any other club in the league - it's not spent on transfers so what is the owner keeping the cash in there for?
2. If Treble winning Barca could find players, how can a club that's failed miserably in the league and Europe for over a decade, justify not signing any players?
3. Is the manager accountable? If so, to whom? Since he said just the other day he didn't owe the fans or media any explanations after dismal defeats.

However, we all know our hardcore Red Action and AST buddies will have harsher questions. Expecting things like:

"Will you be decorating the clock with roses?
"Will the pies get a new filling this year?"

Also expect The Cook and Red Action to make their best attempts to stick Kroenke's wig on using only their own spunk :roll:

Sean

Post by Sean »

It's all meaningless, I'm afraid.

'Thank you for your interest in our affairs.'

Says it all about those pack of cunnts.

There's no turning around the corporatization of Arsenal. The bastards have already won. The fans are priced out of the ground and also out of any chance of buying into the board (as Dein did). The Syrup will be here until he croaks, then junior takes over. They won't sell to Usmanov or anyone for the foreseeable future.

:suicide:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

augie wrote:Personally I would like to see usmanov be a bit more pro-active at this stage - maybe he knows that kroenke (much like the senile old french b*stard) aint going anywhere until he decides to go, but then it comes back to the old question...."does everyone have a price" ?
At this stage I would be happy to see a reincarnated bin laden in charge - at least we know that he wants to actually win and defeat everything before him :wink: :barscarf: :barscarf:
What is it with you lot and terrorists :roll: :shock: :wink: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
augie wrote:Personally I would like to see usmanov be a bit more pro-active at this stage - maybe he knows that kroenke (much like the senile old french b*stard) aint going anywhere until he decides to go, but then it comes back to the old question...."does everyone have a price" ?
At this stage I would be happy to see a reincarnated bin laden in charge - at least we know that he wants to actually win and defeat everything before him :wink: :barscarf: :barscarf:

One man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter :lol: :lol:
Anyway Bin Laden was a Gooner and that's good enough for me 8) :barscarf: :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

augie wrote:

Anyway Bin Laden was a Gooner and that's good enough for me 8) :barscarf: :barscarf:
:cussing: :censored:

osama woah x 2
he's hiding in kabul, he loves the Arsenal
osama :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote: :tumbleweed:

:wink:

No interest in our affairs ?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

augie wrote:

:shock:

Fair enough :lol: :barscarf:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rices.html

Bayern supporters to enter Emirates five minutes after KO to protest Arsenal's impossible ticket prices.
It's a shame that the AM wasn't the following day.
I wonder if, perhaps something like this could inspire our supporters to follow suit next week?

WENGER OUT

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: :tumbleweed:

No interest in our affairs ?
:lol: :lol:

None. :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
augie wrote:

:cussing: :censored:

osama woah x 2
he's hiding in kabul, he loves the Arsenal
osama :barscarf:
:lol:

Osama woooaaah,
Osama woooaah,
Took a bullet in the head,
And now he's fucking dead,
Osama - wooaaahh.

Too soon? :rubchin:

:D :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

I'd say that bin laden probably went to as many games as the syrup wearing w*nker :evil: :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Top Londoner wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rices.html

Bayern supporters to enter Emirates five minutes after KO to protest Arsenal's impossible ticket prices.
It's a shame that the AM wasn't the following day.
I wonder if, perhaps something like this could inspire our supporters to follow suit next week?

WENGER OUT
embarrassing that the Germans will be doing the protesting when all their tickets will only cost about £60.
meanwhile our supporters will just look down at them from the £90 upper tier tickets and do absolutely nothing.

I am just boycotting the game myself as £90 to watch a meaningless group game which we will probably lose is not my idea of fun.