Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

Post by Redarmy »

off side you *word censored*

DB10GOONER

Re: Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:56 pm
Prime Lobotomy Clive. Let's take the quick free kick and I'll run into 5 manure players with it. :roll:

That goal stemmed from us not taking that free kick correctly. Because of Lobotomy Clive. :censored:
I’ll say it again, today it’s 12v10
Absolutely. 8)

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Poor new viera, tossed on as a last throw of the dice, and he still leaves Clive on, some people just don’t learn

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

another foul

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We’re wide open after all those subs.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Whatver happens here, we'll finish above them. They've been lucky to have us and the dippers at home early on. They will get thrashed by City home and away, by us at our place, by the scousers away and probably by the chavs. They are fucking toilet and how the fuck we aren't winning this, I fucking don't know.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Arteta always goes too soon with the changes ffs

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:02 pm
Every attacking player we have on now, shit or bust.
Martinez-Lite does not do subtle tactics. He's a novice. I just hope he told the subs to "now ho an ween hees huhhing hem". :roll:

Midz

Post by Midz »

All over.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Surely that is miles fucking offside. Rashford offside and then scores. Have they even checked?

augie

Post by augie »

Take off sambi and you would assume swiss turn plays DM but he is awol for 3rd goal

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I don't want to be critical today but this is where lack of leadership comes and bites us

The backline look so ragged

From thinking we might win to hoping we don't get stuffed

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

A turdholing as expected ffs I fucking despise these filthy cheating *word censored*.I think I'll away n start the Zurich thread.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:04 pm
Whatver happens here, we'll finish above them. They've been lucky to have us and the dippers at home early on. They will get thrashed by City home and away, by us at our place, by the scousers away and probably by the chavs. They are fucking toilet and how the fuck we aren't winning this, I fucking don't know.
thats all true

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Legohead fully to blame here, tell me your a novice without telling me your a novice