THE BOARD - Kroenke, Usmanov, Finances, AGM etc.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

USMANOV OR KRONKE?

USMANOV
72%
KRONKE
No votes
NEITHER
28%

Total votes: 83

Gunner Rob

Re: THE BOARD - Kroenke, Usmanov, Finances, AGM etc.

Post by Gunner Rob »

Gazidis has just said at the AGM that Arsenal have been very active in the transfer market :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:Gazidis has just said at the AGM that Arsenal have been very active in the transfer market :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the suggestion that fans are unhappy and are not prepared to be fobbed off...........haven't seen any meaningful straight to the point questions yet :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

oh dear Wenger is rambling on about the Calendar Year trophy ....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:Gazidis has just said at the AGM that Arsenal have been very active in the transfer market :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:coffeespit:

Oh no he di-int! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

MrT

Post by MrT »

One giant sycophantic circle jerk.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Gazidis is now trying to argue that in real terms ticket prices at Arsenal have fallen by 20% :D

what planet does this :censored: live on?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Question: 3 titles in 19 years is a joke

Answer: Arsene is the best man to lead us as long as he feels inclined

that kind of Q&A sums it up really

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

someone has asked: why has Wenger not been sacked? :barscarf: :barscarf:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

Hilarious. Gazidis actually praised a "successful" transfer window (that's seen the team lose its season opener and already booted out of the CL). Sir Chips plain rude about Keoenke and described him as "faithful to our traditions". That's right, some c**** taking dividends and not holding the manager to account.

NOT ONE single question on Wenger's lack of accountability either. But that's ok, as Arsene got a "warm round of applause" for talking about leaving "a legacy" (of what? 4th place trophies and European ridicule?). Wenger also claimed Arsenal would win the league if we "kept everybody fit". He honestly said this (John Dillon of the ES has quoted all this online). Wenger also claimed that 7 of the last 10 board meetings, the club has fought to freeze prices. Not one muppet in that room bothered to ask WHY a football manager is attending board meetings when NO other manager in the league does!

A big joke of a club it's become. Roll up, roll up... :roll: :roll: :banghead:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

Sir Chips is the new PHW. New shouting match now apparently. His answer to a question about paying the living wage:
"Oh that one yet again"

How fucking outrageous for a lazy rich carpet king to come out with. No class whatsoever. Yet we go on like we are full of it... :oops:

Le Tool:
"Spending money just because it’s there is not a good investment strategy, we don’t want to compromise quality.”

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

Gazidis on ticket prices

“Almost no-one gives up an Arsenal season ticket. We had 97 per cent renewal rate. But in the face of demand, board holds prices."

And that, ladies and Gents, is why nothing will ever change.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Sick of the c*nts that run our club, so much so that I'm starting to fall out of love with football altogether.

I was on the way home from work yesterday and the awful feeling that wenger will be around for at least another 10 years.

Incredibly sad

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

Sir Chips: I'm not answering that

Furious fan takes to the stage and says: “How can the squad be so strong if we have such embarrassing Champs League results?”

Sir Chips Keswick: “It’s just a noise. I’m not answering that.”

Disgraceful

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

Wenger on Champions League

“I agree with you, the performances were not good enough. But you have picked three performances out of 150 games in Europe. I accept you have to be critical when performances are not good.

Look at the performance of Arsenal in the Champions League before me and after - then come back to me.”

Really? So how many times you won it then you deluded spunk-bubble? How arrogant, basically claiming Arsenal was nothing before him! An absolute joke. So basically be thankful a club with all that cash is even in it. Wanker.