Man Cheaty 115 charges / Everton / Other Corruption Super Thread (merged)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Man Cheaty 115 charges / Everton / Other Corruption Super Thread (merged)

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 8:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 7:59 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:58 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:43 pm
115 centimeters is the average height of the detractors on this thread. :lol:
Or the number of premier league players that live in your village :wink:
:coffeespit: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Bobby, but if we were in prison you'd be Lefty's bitch right now. :lol: :wink:
He’d be my cleaner pal.
In true prison style he'd clean your pipes. Every night. And then loan you out to Big Bubba on D Wing for a box of Marlboros. :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 7:06 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:43 pm
115 centimeters is the average height of the detractors on this thread. :lol:

Sorry Bobby, but if we were in prison you'd be Lefty's bitch right now. :lol: :wink:
He’d be my cleaner pal.
In true prison style he'd clean your pipes. Every night. And then loan you out to Big Bubba on D Wing for a box of Marlboros. :lol:
He'd be passed around so much they'd be calling him Bobby Katona by the end of his stretch. :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 10:26 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

He’d be my cleaner pal.
He'd be passed around so much they'd be calling him Bobby Katona by the end of his stretch. :wink: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaysus, if his arse ends up anything like Katona's burst hedgehog they'd be able to park a train in there. :lol: :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

https://www.spiegel.de/international/eu ... c081cd91a4

Jail time for City execs. Then some of the characters here can accept they don’t have a scooby.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The depressing reality is that another year has passed with us being called "bottlers" and being trophyless whilst this lot just carry on hoovering up all the trophies. Even those more aligned to Bobby's thinking believe that the final judgement and punishments won't be finalised until next Summer so 2024/25 season might as well just be written off now. Talk about if we'll sign Isak or other is all irrelevant and I can't even begin to get excited about next season. I think we will all feel how Liverpool have felt for most of the last 5 years - improve our points total by another 5 and end up with 94 and it still won't be enough 'cos these c.unts will get 97 and so it goes on

If the hearing ain't till Q3/Q4 2024 and the sanctions not imposted till Summer 2025, I doubt I can put myself through it for the next 12 months

Roll on the Olympics

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:04 am
The depressing reality is that another year has passed with us being called "bottlers" and being trophyless whilst this lot just carry on hoovering up all the trophies. Even those more aligned to Bobby's thinking believe that the final judgement and punishments won't be finalised until next Summer so 2024/25 season might as well just be written off now. Talk about if we'll sign Isak or other is all irrelevant and I can't even begin to get excited about next season. I think we will all feel how Liverpool have felt for most of the last 5 years - improve our points total by another 5 and end up with 94 and it still won't be enough 'cos these c.unts will get 97 and so it goes on

If the hearing ain't till Q3/Q4 2024 and the sanctions not imposted till Summer 2025, I doubt I can put myself through it for the next 12 months

Roll on the Olympics
Apparently City are putting a team in to the Olympics. :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 10:26 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

He’d be my cleaner pal.
“115 discharges” :shock:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 7:48 am

Jail time for City execs. Then some of the characters here can accept they don’t have a scooby.
All this prison talk has gotten you obsessed Bobby boy, is this you,

After Bobby landed himself in jail he spent the first 4 hours getting relentlessly bummed. . .
I think his mates take monopoly far too seriously!!!!!

:rubchin:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:50 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:04 am

Roll on the Olympics
Apparently City are putting a team in to the Olympics. :lol:
At least we know they've got a proper dope testing regime there :D

augie

Post by augie »

Wrong or not I dont care, but I hope citeeh tear the red mancs a new arsehole in the cup final tomorrow - firstly it will keep those red manc c.unts quiet (and that is priority), but secondly if the red mancs get an absolute raping by 4 or 5 goals, it will likely lead to an increase on the corruption chatter in the media

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 1:28 pm
Wrong or not I dont care, but I hope citeeh tear the red mancs a new arsehole in the cup final tomorrow - firstly it will keep those red manc c.unts quiet (and that is priority), but secondly if the red mancs get an absolute raping by 4 or 5 goals, it will likely lead to an increase on the corruption chatter in the media
Yeah it's a win win really. In Dublin the biggest wánker fans are manure and victims*. :censored:

99% all mouthy cùnts never been to a game but buy all the merch online and fucking yap yap yap out of them only when they win. Arseholes. :oops: :roll: :censored:

In a bizarre way I actually have more respect for the tiny minority of tottnumb scum we have here. Less mouthy and mostly go to games. :shock:

Still scum fuckheads mind. Let's not go overboard here! :lol:

cameron326

Re: Man Cheaty 115 charges / Everton / Other Corruption Super Thread (merge

Post by cameron326 »

I don’t believe they will be stripped of titles - but the conundrum for the Premier League is this - if Manchester City are found guilty to an extent that a punishment as severe as mass point deduction is deemed warranted (say 20+ points or relegation) then on what basis could it be argued that their transgressions are not severe enough for the titles they won by fraudulent means to also be taken away?

It would be the football club equivalent of a doped up Olympic gold medal athlete being found guilty and banned from the sport for 5 years - but saying - oh but you can keep your gold medal, don’t worry about that. It would be completely illogical.

Get banned for a few years, but keep your gold medal? Yeah I’ll take it. Win 4-5 Premier League titles by cheating through financial advantage at your rivals expense and then get just docked a one off 20 points and a slap on the wrist fine but get to keep all your trophies? Sure, why not.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fri May 24, 2024 11:04 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:

All this prison talk has gotten you obsessed Bobby boy, is this you,

After Bobby landed himself in jail he spent the first 4 hours getting relentlessly bummed. . .
I think his mates take monopoly far too seriously!!!!!

:rubchin:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:

:coffeespit:

Jesus Christ. :lol:

You just can't stand it when people disagree with you can you? :oops: :lol:

None of them are going to prison, Bob. Cheaty won't get relegated, they won't get any titles taken off them, they won't get a huge points deduction. They'll get a big old token fine, a moderate token points deduction after they negotiate a lesser guilty plea on administrative charges only.

I'm not sure how things are done in "the village" but this is how they are done in the big bad world of high finance and big business and sports washing. :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Nail on the head DB ,our resident gardener always has to be right :lol: