Alexis Alejandro Sánchez

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Alexis Alejandro Sánchez

Post by OneBardGooner »

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
goonersid wrote:I wonder what odds you would get on Sanchez being sold next summer, if the "right" offer comes in then there's no doubt Wenker will take it. And I can foresee a host of clubs looking for his service and I can see him in Citeh shirt next season.
No he wouldn't.

As untouchable as Wenger seems, selling Sanchez after just one season and under no financial pressure would make his position untenable. Even the placid WKB's would be incensed.

I should think even the players would tell him to get fu*ked.

He wouldn't or Shouldn't get away with it with Alexis - But so many fans are utterly disappointed by Ozil - if a good financial deal could be done then 8)

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

I don't think Gazidis would agree to the Sale - he is the Boards marquee player, the one they justify the high ticket prices for unless we fail to qualify for the CL, in which case they might to cut the wage bill and keep profits high.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A good way to lower the wages bill would be to get shot of wenker ........... £8 million a year to run the team into the ground :evil: :banghead: :cussing: .... and that wig wearing twat of a yank = 3£mill for what!? :evil: :banghead: :cussing: .

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

OneBardGooner wrote:A good way to lower the wages bill would be to get shot of wenker ........... £8 million a year to run the team into the ground :evil: :banghead: :cussing: .... and that wig wearing twat of a yank = 3£mill for what!? :evil: :banghead: :cussing: .
To cover the cost of his lawn mowing bill.

There's a lot of grass to be cut on a 124,000 acre ranch that cost $132.5 million, don't you know.

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/arsenal-boss-a ... at-1473985

Beggars belief. Ever heard him talk about Giroud or Sanogoals this way?
Yet again, trying to refocus credit for himself. Without Sanchez he'd be bottom 6 FFS.
Disgraceful. Especially in light of Monreal, Chambers, Flamini et al performances.
Transfer request incoming....

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i get the impression that Sanchez was not a Wenger signing 8)

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

He's got to leave Arsenal and save his career.

:|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

he knows he has been lied to - that he has to endure a shyte manager till the end of the season, but I am expecting him to be gone by June 2015........

What I do admire is he is playing with a bunch of muppets and for a Plank of a manager - and yet still he gives his ALL.

Can't help but wonder had we brought Cesc back and got rid of wenker for a manager who knows what they are doing - How Damn Good Alexis could be - He's already amazing - he would have been unimaginable under a proepr manager and in a decently run team!

STLgooner89

Post by STLgooner89 »

Pep will come calling for him soon enough and we'll get $$$ + Shaqiri or Thiago. Enjoy him while you can.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

arseofacrow wrote:He's got to leave Arsenal and save his career.

:|
I think this is the worst thing of all this season - this guy is the best player we have probably signed since Bergkamp and yet we might not have himm beyond next summer. :( It could take years to get anyone as good as him again.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arsenal risk losing Alexis Sanchez to "a club which can offer him success," according to John Cross of the Mirror.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2262 ... s-targeted

Oh dear...oh dear.....even There's Only One's chief bum chum John Cross thinks he'll be off soon

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

WE NEED A SONG FOR THE BEST PLAYER IN THE TEAM - A PLAYER WHO HAS BEEN AND IS THE SAVING LIGHT IN AN OTHERWISE DARK, DARK SEASON.

WE NEED A SONG TO HONOUR OUR VERY BEST PLAYER! :|

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

OneBardGooner wrote:WE NEED A SONG FOR THE BEST PLAYER IN THE TEAM - A PLAYER WHO HAS BEEN AND IS THE SAVING LIGHT IN AN OTHERWISE DARK, DARK SEASON.

I've always liked this simple little ditty dating back to the 70s:
'We all agree..Alexis Sanchez is magic'

I'll have a few extra beers at West Brom and see if I can get it to catch on!

bang goes the 0-0 draw

Post by bang goes the 0-0 draw »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:WE NEED A SONG FOR THE BEST PLAYER IN THE TEAM - A PLAYER WHO HAS BEEN AND IS THE SAVING LIGHT IN AN OTHERWISE DARK, DARK SEASON.

I've always liked this simple little ditty dating back to the 70s:
'We all agree..Alexis Sanchez is magic'

I'll have a few extra beers at West Brom and see if I can get it to catch on!
I'm sure I heard at the emirates to the tune of Don't you want me - Human League

Alexis Sanchez Baby, Alexis Sanchez Woaaaaah

I din't think it was that bad...

augie

Post by augie »

If you think that a song is gonna help distract him from the pile of shite he has walked into, then you are mad :shock: