Bournemouth (A) | PL | Tue 3 Jan 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Bournemouth (A) | PL | Tue 3 Jan 19:45

Post by Redarmy »

robbo10 wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote::coffeespit:

honestly i can't take this shit. as soon as we rightly look like getting tonked and punished for our pathetic weak willed, pussy footed football we suddenly put in a shift, score 3 goals then dissapear for the last 5 minutes.

we are so fucking frustrating. fair play i suppose, i loved it when we equalized but at the end of the day, what difference does it make?
None really,because whether its 3 or 13 points behind Chelsea,this squad just does not have the tools to win it,never had and never will.

Often say it...Will never win the title under Wenger again

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

i'm glad other people agree. i used to love coming back from behind (oo-er :wink: ) but now it's like papering over the cracks, and we'll get the "great spirit" badge of honour again. we looked more potent with two strikers for sure, but wenger is set in his ways. a decent change to put perez on, but we would all have done that anyway.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'll tell ya what! It's a good job Wenger gave our players absolute strict (tactical) instructions to play with the handbrake ON or we would have won that 3 - 4!.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

officepest wrote:Meh.
x2

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote::coffeespit:

honestly i can't take this shit. as soon as we rightly look like getting tonked and punished for our pathetic weak willed, pussy footed football we suddenly put in a shift, score 3 goals then dissapear for the last 5 minutes.

we are so fucking frustrating. fair play i suppose, i loved it when we equalized but at the end of the day, what difference does it make?
None really,because whether its 3 or 13 points behind Chelsea,this squad just does not have the tools to win it,never had and never will.

Often say it...Will never win the title under Wenger again

FACT. :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
officepest wrote:Meh.
x2
x3

Clash

Post by Clash »

Players talking about character.

If they had character they wouldn't have been 3-0 down in the fucking first place !

Sky will hype this game up but the PL is fucking shite.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

2 points dropped - title race officially ended

Now a break for the FA cup and on return they can concentrate on the 4th place trophy.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

The luckiest man in football gets away with it again. Wanker

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Great to come back from 3 down but you need to ask what the fuck you're doing being 3 down in the first place.

Bellerin was at Igor Stepenovs levels of shit tonight, truly abysmal. Xhaka is a complete brain dead liability. That's twice now that he's bundled someone over in the box to give away a penalty.

Having said that there's no way that pen would be given against United or the chavs. We're fair game for refs this season, same with their third - Bellerin driven into the crowd almost. No free. How many penalties have we conceded this season?

Really really shit, just not as shit as it could have been, but still all kinds of shit at the same rate.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Lucas' goal was a peach actually,great volley,

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Gunner Rob wrote:2 points dropped - title race officially ended

Now a break for the FA cup and on return they can concentrate on the 4th place trophy.
It ended before it began mate,I'm sure no-one on here honestly thought we would get anywhere near winning it,just not gonna happen

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

A bit of pride was salvaged. That is all. I fully expect us to bend over and let the Chelsea rent boys bum rape us :evil:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Lucky fucker gets away with it again...It is two points dropped.. No other outcome can be taken from it..it was pure fucking disaster for 70 plus minutes..Manager comes out of the dugout when it is 3-3 to take credit for the comeback.. Sits on the seat having a gripe at the fourth official every now and again..
Perez was lively when he came on and it was a tremendous finish by him.
I predicted a comfortable win on this thread earlier today as did some other posters.. I, and I believe the rest of us who predicted a comfortable win, did not do so out of arrogance. I predicted a win because I believe that these are the games Arsenal win..I am fully aware that there is always a performance like tonight in this squad..

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Too many passengers in that team let alone on the touchline awful tonight too many individual mistakes as usual to have any chance of winning even when you are playing badly.

Papering over the cracks with the comeback as all the realistic Gooners on here know whenever we come up against a real test when in a pressure situation the team generally folds Everton,City and Bournemouth away 1 point not much mental strength in those results.To start playing at 3-0 down it was beyond poor Sanchez goal was our first effort on target,70th minute.