Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

Post by markyp »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 pm
What is the delay in the interview? Can it be the announcement we are waiting for?
Let's fucking hope so

markyp

Post by markyp »

xgtdec wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:06 pm
Henry is shameless, Jesus he just won’t call it
Would you get your mate, dad, grandad sacked? No so why would Henry

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Ooooo Henry with another version of be careful what you wish for.....he really is a gutless prick

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

augie wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:11 pm
Henry has suggested that wenker not coming out of dressing room for sky interview is proof that things are not good with him

He also mentioned that wenker never won the champs league too :wink: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Of all the things in the world to have a pop at Wenger for, the fucking cheek of Henry mentioning the CL given that him bottling it was the main reason we didn't win it!

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

markyp wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:12 pm
xgtdec wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:06 pm
Henry is shameless, Jesus he just won’t call it
Would you get your mate, dad, grandad sacked? No so why would Henry
I’d sack my grandad, he’s old and smells of cabbage.

augie

Post by augie »

The man is a genius - he knew before the game that we would not do well in the first half and that we needed to come in level at half time :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Our players confidence is low because of all the "hype" over their performance against citeeh in the cup final :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

augie

Post by augie »

Re the empty seats, he said that "today was a special day because of the cold" - the man is priceless :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

NickF

Post by NickF »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:05 pm
We lacked a leetle bit of sharpness, we were punished by the top team, you must remember they are top, urrrr... I think we need to bounce back in our next game and fight to the end of the season, we must show spireeet and commitment, urrrr loooook I don't want to talk about my contract, I just do my job and let others judge me in May.

:roll:
Almost word for word!

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

do NOT watch that shameless cretin's interviews, please for the love of god. i'm raging just reading these transcripts :lol: :banghead: :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Wenger didn't say anything profound or suddenly have an epiphany that he is fucking useless???

Strike me down with a feather. Almost as unpredictable as City thrashing us at a canter!

augie

Post by augie »

Henry is not defending wenker at all - he mentioned that this sorry saga is going on for the last 7 years, and initially people were hesitant to say anything, but now they are seeing it on a regular basis.

Henry may not be coming straight out and slating wenker, but if you listen to what he is saying, he is actually bringing up a lot of stuff against him in a sneaky way - I think that "death by a thousand cuts" would be the best way to describe his comments

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Those people supporting Wenger for the past seven/eight years- I’d call them enablers. They claim to be supporting Wenger, but actually they’ve buried him, and will walk away with an air of smug moral superiority after having contributed to leaving his reputation in tatters. I hate them for making me loathe one of our greatest ever managers (97-05), a man I idolized as a teenager, and for making him the laughing stock of world football.

NickF

Post by NickF »

cameron326 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:30 pm
Those people supporting Wenger for the past seven/eight years- I’d call them enablers. They claim to be supporting Wenger, but actually they’ve buried him, and will walk away with an air of smug moral superiority after having contributed to leaving his reputation in tatters. I hate them for making me loathe one of our greatest ever managers (97-05), a man I idolized as a teenager, and for making him the laughing stock of world football.
But no one wanted to know about a protest a couple of weeks ago because we signed Aubameyang. If we beat Brighton on Sunday it is all "we must get behind the team" and "we can still win th Europa". So f**king predictable.

Happy Talk

Post by Happy Talk »

I think we have seen the future, if Wenger remains.....no one there, no one cares whether they are there or not, the team seemingly apathetic.......and fans that have cared deeply, now close to not caring at all

It's all bollocks. When you see your team go three-down and you hope it becomes six, it's over.

No fucker will come here in the summer, these present lot are shite, with Wenger for another year.......