SUNDERLAND AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redsenga1

Re: SUNDERLAND AWAY THREAD

Post by Redsenga1 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Giroud - honest to god

There are no other words
This is our first choice striker and he has now gone 14 games without scoring.
This in a season when we were supposedly going for the title.

That says it all
see link

https://twitter.com/ArsenalMoh8/status/ ... lang=en-gb

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well. .... If THAT doesn't get even the most apathetic, non-involved Gooner to go and protest inside or outside the Bowl for the last 2 games of the season...then they are already unconscious.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
casgooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Any Banners on show???

Please

Let me have at least one moment of enjoyment from todays game.

:cry:
My stream crashed after the final whistle. Were there any?

Mine cut away for ads. Wouldn't surprise me if the club have had a hissy fit and demanded that none be shown.
Sky couldn't get away quick enough after the game stunk the fucking place out,I doubt anything was shown although I hope I'm wrong,
I don't think sky showed the Arsenal supporters during the whole match,then on the final whistle went to an add break, then on to the Leicester love fest. :banghead:
Maybe Stan has "got to them." :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Kvltman wrote:Wenger saying it is difficult to play a Sunday Thursday Sunday match schedule, might have to get used to it next season!!
Earlier this week, the tosspot himself was on about how it didn't make any difference. In fact, here are the quotes:
''It's no problem. In fact, there's a very interesting study that has come out from UEFA that shows that the points taken by the teams three days later are not less than after four or five days."
The usual hypocritical bastard.

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

SteveO 35 wrote:Get out of our club you fucking useless wanker
Chill everyone. Remember what Arsene said:

"When you watch us play you see quality football"

Presumable that's why against mighty Sunderland they managed no shots on target for over an hour eh? :roll:

It's ok though as he "built the club"

C.U. N. T. I. O

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

1-0 Leicester

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Kvltman wrote:Wenger saying it is difficult to play a Sunday Thursday Sunday match schedule, might have to get used to it next season!!
Earlier this week, the tosspot himself was on about how it didn't make any difference. In fact, here are the quotes:
''It's no problem. In fact, there's a very interesting study that has come out from UEFA that shows that the points taken by the teams three days later are not less than after four or five days."
The usual hypocritical bastard.
Exactly, he has spun so many lies and excuses he can't keep up with them himself!

Sean

Post by Sean »

On that Twatter link you can see the 'Love Arsenal, Hate Kroenke' banner being shown at the game. It seems that the propaganda department at Arsenal has had a word with the TV companies. Fucking tyrannical bastards :censored:
Gunner Rob wrote:

There are no other words
This is our first choice striker and he has now gone 14 games without scoring.
This in a season when we were supposedly going for the title.

That says it all
He has been well and truly found out this season. Fucking scandalous that this is what replaced RvP almost four years ago.

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

Having assisted the relegation battles of Swansea and Sunderland, it would be downright rude if we didn't also do Norwich a favour next Saturday.
Last edited by foxinthebox2001 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

There are no other words
Giroud....last season, at the business end went over 1,100 minutes without a league goal.

This season, at crucial moment of the season has gone over FOURTEEN PL games without a goal. He's now gone over 1,300 minutes without a PL goal.

He's done this in back to back seasons which tells you everything you need to know about his shocking lack of quality and how piss-weak his mentality is to totally flop when the pressure gets going.

As Lord A-Hole says "I will remind you" that Giroud earns £50k a week more than Neymar. It's a fucking joke that a static donkey that isn't good enough to start at Watford is stinking out the joint :banghead:

jaggygooner

Post by jaggygooner »

Arsenal get out our club sang at the end, akb's growling everywhere, plenty of banners down the front but 90% apathy, long way to go I think

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:suicide:

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

THREE banners were shown at the stadium of Light today:

1. The Hate Kroenke banner
2. The "Thanks for the memories" banner
3. Another one reading "Love Arsenal, hate the regime"

Says everything about the club that they've clearly gone out of their way to censor this on the tv networks. Fucking embarrassing and basically North Korean style autocracy. Which neatly ties in with the brainwashed North Korean style AKB mongs we have following the club nowadays :roll:

The club are retarded though as this directive clearly comes from "Stenker" (Stan + Wenker). But because of things like Twitter and social media, this will be highlighted anyway and only increase the pathetic contempt the fans have for them.
Taken to censorship now.

The actions of a seriously shambolic arrogant dictatorship.

Time to overthrow it.

OneBardGooner

Re:

Post by OneBardGooner »

jaggygooner wrote:Arsenal get out our club sang at the end, akb's growling everywhere, plenty of banners down the front but 90% apathy, long way to go I think
Aaaah yes glasshopper but..

Evely Avarance Begin Weeth Single Snow Flake.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Leicester 2 up now