THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Theoperator

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Theoperator »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
WTF ???? Why's he got a box on his head?

DT slaughters him time and time again but like all AKBs he can't see how he contradicts himself each time he opens his mouth.

Heaven help us if he's reflective of the AKB mentality
I think I have worked out the box :rubchin: -

1. It could be Arsene speaking through a voice changer
2. Its a Coke Zero box- product placement advertising he is on coke, or has zero intellect , or both :shock:

Sean

Post by Sean »

I can't believe that box-head wanker WUM. Still not man enough to show his face :roll:

DT destroyed him in a debate last season and he tried to pussy out half-way through. Don't waste your time discussing that wanker :belfastboy:

Anyway, TOF got his flat-track bully win today, now we're all set for a reaming at Wembley. 81 days to go.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Arsene Wenger is edging closer to staying at Arsenal according to sources at the club, despite the humiliating 10-2 aggregate defeat by Bayern Munich.

Those with knowledge of the dressing room say the mood since has been one of determination to turn the season around and finish well. If anything, it has made many at the club, including Wenger, more defiant and determined to prove doubters wrong.

It would, of course, require a top-four finish or an FA Cup victory to justify staying.

Prove the doubters wrong??? By doing what exactly....I feel like crying, do people think we are protesting because we are no longer in the Top 4??? Do they honestly think Top 4 is "turning the season around"Top 4 really is a trophy..even in the eyes of the players.

He's not leaving!! Selfish, self centred, self absorbed, disgusting old man...I am beginning to loathe him.

MecurialGooner

Post by MecurialGooner »

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... was-unjust
Arsene Wenger said Arsenal were "unjustifiably criticised" for their defeat to Bayern Munich and praised their response against Lincoln.
Just as expected, he thinks beating a non-league side is a "response" to losing 10-2 on aggregate to Bayern :roll:

STUBBORN. He doesn't get the message yet. Efforts need to be stepped up. We need to embarrass the man as much as we can

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

MecurialGooner wrote:http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... was-unjust
Arsene Wenger said Arsenal were "unjustifiably criticised" for their defeat to Bayern Munich and praised their response against Lincoln.
Just as expected, he thinks beating a non-league side is a "response" to losing 10-2 on aggregate to Bayern :roll:

STUBBORN. He doesn't get the message yet. Efforts need to be stepped up. We need to embarrass the man as much as we can
Agreed...the donations need to be ramped up and the intensity of the protests needs to be increased. We need to make a REAL statement.

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Why is there even a debate whether or not the fucking senile arrogant old prick should continue on as manager? What the fuck is wrong with people?

We haven't challenged in 12 years. We haven't ever won in Europe under him and continually get killed on the European stage. He sold our captain and best player and handed United the league. He has lied continuously about transfers, the stadium move BOLLOCKS, injuries, EVERYTHING!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. Rant over.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

It kills me to say it but I actually think the deluded man will sign the new 2 Year contract :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

mcdowell42 wrote:It kills me to say it but I actually think the deluded man will sign the new 2 Year contract :banghead:
He's not deluded...he is selfish, self serving and one of the most arrogant people on the planet.....we can only do what we can. We need to keep up what we are doing. Ramp it up!!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

press are absolute scum...

"Wenger off the hook" as we win 5-0 against non league players

"Arsenal fans still protesting despite winning 5-0"

ten20

Post by ten20 »

Majority of the press are not Arsenal, and it suits them fine to support the agenda of keeping TOF in a job and seeing the fans suffer.

As xisstential says, protests need to intensify.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

It's looking like he will sign a new 2 year deal. I have lost all hope for Arsenal now. It's not right I supported this club since the late 70s and the last 10 years have become just boring. That's the worst thing that can happen to any club. 10v2 and he still has the arrogance to remain !

wibble

Post by wibble »

From BBC gossip column:
Arsenal have told manager Arsene Wenger to decide on his future during the forthcoming international break - and want a decision before the Gunners face Manchester City at Emirates Stadium on 2 April. (Sunday Mirror)

Oh they want to announce he's staying before the bumholing by city? There's a fucking surprise :banghead:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

xisstential wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:It kills me to say it but I actually think the deluded man will sign the new 2 Year contract :banghead:
He's not deluded...he is selfish, self serving and one of the most arrogant people on the planet.....we can only do what we can. We need to keep up what we are doing. Ramp it up!!
Absolutely spot on !! He's an arrogant self serving charlatan.

I didn't expect him to see our protests and say "Okay - I'll get my coat" but the shite he's coming out with now is worthy of North Korea.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
xisstential wrote:
Absolutely spot on !! He's an arrogant self serving charlatan.

I didn't expect him to see our protests and say "Okay - I'll get my coat" but the shite he's coming out with now is worthy of North Korea.

Sent you a PM

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

le bumhole talking out of his bumhole as per :roll:
West Brom is massive cos the way it looks,if we win it's gonna be announced :(
Those of us who want him gone are like a bit of dogshite on one of his shoes :censored: that he is.