can we win the leauge

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerBen

Post by GoonerBen »

Nice 1 IHH might try that actually, £80 nice an easy :D

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

IHH - The bookie basher!

In answer to this post.....ask me in April 2008.

I Hate Hleb

DON'T BE A CHANCER!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I'M NOT ACTUALLY A BIG GAMBLER! IN FACT, I HAVEN'T HAD A BET FOR AGES.

HOWEVER, I DO RECOGNISE A SILLY BET WHEN I SEE YOU - HAVING PARTICIPATED IN PLENTY IN MY TIME. AND I ALSO RECOGNISE THE EMOTION GOONERBEN WAS FEELING IN THE MIDST OF THAT CONVERSATION/ ARGUMENT WITH THE CHAV.

YOU SEE - THAT'S THE SECRET TO GAMBLING!!. YOU MUST NEVER MAKE A BET OUT OF EMOTION OR BLIND LOYALTY!! IF YOU DO, YOU'RE SURE TO END UP GETTING SCREWED 90% OF THE TIME.

MY OTHER TIP IS THIS: IF YOU ARE IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE AND THINK GAMBLING IS THE ONLY WAY OUT FOR YOU, I CAN GUARANTEE THAT MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, YOU WILL END UP LOSING THE LITTLE THAT YOU'VE GOT. THIS IS BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE THINKING STRAIGHT BECAUSE OF ALL THE PRESSURE OF HAVING TO WIN.

FINALLY: ONLY GAMBLE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE - AND NO MORE!! WALK AWAY WHEN YOU HAVE USED UP YOUR GAMBLING STAKE, AND DO NOT GO BACK FOR MORE TRYING TO RECOUP YOUR LOSSES.

Drone

Yep we can win it

Post by Drone »

My sound imposible by someone, but remember last years games. Which players were the hammer. Two years ago how good was Ebue, Flamini, Fabregas, than Denilson, Diaby etc. because they are young, hungry for glory, not known well from other teams, and not big minded as some superstars.
So i beleive that this is the year when we can kick some but, check some of eduaro vids and see how good he is, in beetwen terry and cashley scoring in that hard position, his speed, and his dribling, hi will be an hammer. (PS sorry for England fans, cause i'm England fan also but it was and outstanding performance from dudu). Also we have Sagna, Bendtner, and some other players from Youth Academy, which i 'd like them to be more, really dont like it when we sell some likes of Sthookes, Muamba, Lupoli etc.

But definitely we have an stronge side.

Hagbard 23

Re: Yep we can win it

Post by Hagbard 23 »

KAQAK wrote:My sound imposible by someone, but remember last years games. Which players were the hammer. Two years ago how good was Ebue, Flamini, Fabregas, than Denilson, Diaby etc. because they are young, hungry for glory, not known well from other teams, and not big minded as some superstars.
So i beleive that this is the year when we can kick some but, check some of eduaro vids and see how good he is, in beetwen terry and cashley scoring in that hard position, his speed, and his dribling, hi will be an hammer. (PS sorry for England fans, cause i'm England fan also but it was and outstanding performance from dudu). Also we have Sagna, Bendtner, and some other players from Youth Academy, which i 'd like them to be more, really dont like it when we sell some likes of Sthookes, Muamba, Lupoli etc.

But definitely we have an stronge side.
Yes mate I agree, we have a lot of young players who have not shown their full potential and, I hope, this year they will shine.

RaM

Post by RaM »

The selling of Stokes of all our youngsters is the most disappointing.

Watch how good he is this year for Sunderland. (Who inicidentally, seem to be undergoing an all Irish players policy. Must be the new manager :wink: )

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Thought it was good business to be honest, he was never going to get near our starting line up and didn't do alot when he went to Sunderland last year.