HI ALL

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ARSENAL4EVER

Post by ARSENAL4EVER »

ohh i understand now and can see why i want help to become more of an arsenal fan cant you so if any of you want to help just pm me or ask in this thread for my msn and i`l give it to ya

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

ARSENAL4EVER,

I AM THE AFOREMENTIONED IHH!! 8) NICE TO HAVE YOU ON HERE. HAVE TO SAY I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BIT SUSS AT FIRST - OR BROUGHT UP IN A CONVENT; NOT KNOWING ABOUT ARSENAL INDEED!! :roll: -, BUT AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. 8) :lol: FOR NOW!! :wink: :lol:

THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BECOME MORE IMMERSED IN THE ARSENAL SUPPORTING LIFE, WOULD BE TO GET YOURSELF SOME ARSENAL-RELATED BOOKS AND LEARN ABOUT OUR GLORIOUS HISTORY (IT BEGAN BEFORE 1993 YOU KNOW!! :roll: ).

NOW THAT IS WHAT MOST KIDS/NEWCOMERS WOULD DO ONCE THEY CHOOSE A FOOTBALL CLUB TO SUPPORT :roll: . YOU CAN EVEN USE THE INTERNET NOWADAYS, WHICH IS MORE THAN I COULD WHEN I WAS A LAD!! :shock: :x

ONCE YOU HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF OUR HISTORY AND WHAT ARSENAL STANDS FOR, YOU WILL QUITE COMFORTABLY BE ABLE TO FIT INTO ANY DISCUSSION CONCERNING YOUR NEW CLUB AND WILL BE ABLE TO TRADE OPINIONS WITH CONFIDENCE. 8)

ANYTHING ELSE YOU PICK UP FROM HERE ON THE FORUM SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A BONUS!! :roll: :lol: :wink:

ARSENAL4EVER

Post by ARSENAL4EVER »

ahh how intresting to meet the mentioned person and thats what i`ve been doing i`ve been lookin it all up from the arsenal website

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

ARSENAL4EVER,

DON'T WORRY, MY BARK IS MUCH WORSE THAN MY BITE!! :wink: :lol:

I AM NOT A BAD PERSON! JUST GOT A BIT OF A REPUTATION ON HERE FOR BEING FRANK, STRAIGHT FORWARD AND TO THE POINT (ER...THAT IS RIGHT ISN'T IT GUYS? NOTHING ELSE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT, SURELY? :roll: :lol: :wink: )

LIKE TONY SAUNDERS SAID EARLIER, IT'S AN 'INTERESTING' TIME TO BECOME A GOONER, WHAT WITH ALL THE UNCERTAINTY SURROUNDING THE CLUB. BUT WE ARE ARSENAL FANS THROUGH THICK AND THIN - AND THAT IS GOLDEN RULE NUMBER ONE TO BEING A SUPPORTER!!

LET US ALL HOPE YOU SEE MORE OF THE FORMER DURING YOUR ARSENAL SUPPORTING YEARS! 8) :lol: :wink:

ARSENAL4EVER

Post by ARSENAL4EVER »

yep i know and i promise to you all that i`m goin to be loyal so any help for my msn will be good

ARSENAL4EVER

Post by ARSENAL4EVER »

anyone want my msn then

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Is your name Adam?

ARSENAL4EVER

Post by ARSENAL4EVER »

nope

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

Cesc is God wrote:Is your name Adam?