Burnley vs Arsenal thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

I thought Eduardo was man of the match scoring 1 and making the other 1. The Midfield was awful, I thought the defence done well, Sagna is a legend blowing kisses and waving bye to the Burnley boo boys as he was leaving the pitch at the end of the game. according to one Burnley yocal ' you brought that ref' it look a red where I was sitting.

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Did you guys see that bloke sending a text to someone? "We are losing one nil, but we are the better team" :lol: .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunnerz4life wrote:Did you guys see that bloke sending a text to someone? "We are losing one nil, but we are the better team" :lol: .
That was class alright. Imagine if he'd been texting work that he was sick and his boss just happened to be watching... :shock:

...or, even better, texting his bit on the side and his missus was watching! :lol: :P :wink:

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Full credit to Burnley for trying to score from the start rather then going 11 men behind the ball and for having the spirit to keep coming back whatever blows hit them. Dudu won us the game with his undoubted quality but felt Senderos deserves credit for a good display at the back, covering for the errors of his partner Toure and being there to deal with the danger as ten man Burnley pushed for an equaliser.