15-16 AWAY SHIRT

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
greengooner

Re: 15-16 AWAY SHIRT

Post by greengooner »

Seen it for real today
Ugly tatty overpriced s**t
As posted above it looks like it has been washed 100 times
Dull dull dull
Have to say I like the home shirt though

augie

Post by augie »

greengooner wrote:Seen it for real today
Dull dull dull

My eldest son got the new away shirt today and my youngest got the home one and there really is no comparison - much to my disappointment the gold one looks dirty more than anything else and that surprised me cos I did like the look of it when I seen photo's of it being released. The home jersey looks quite classy tbh - much brighter shade of red and the white along the shoulders allied to the collar makes it very appealing :o

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

augie wrote:
greengooner wrote:Seen it for real today
Dull dull dull

My eldest son got the new away shirt today and my youngest got the home one and there really is no comparison - much to my disappointment the gold one looks dirty more than anything else and that surprised me cos I did like the look of it when I seen photo's of it being released. The home jersey looks quite classy tbh - much brighter shade of red and the white along the shoulders allied to the collar makes it very appealing :o

Tbh I'm tempted for the first time in 10 years to buy myself the home shirt, I hope the feeling will pass :-)

sta.gooner

Post by sta.gooner »

Fair to say Nike have given us much worse, personally don't mind it