Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

Post by rodders999 »

It was 31 (THIRTY ONE) shots Watford had against us by the way 8)

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Closer the game comes the more I think were gonna get absolutely ragdolled :cry: I think it'll be an unlubed rough cock up the fartpipe from the arsepieces.I think they'll come flying out the blocks at us,they'll score earlydoors then they'll score a few more.

Midz

Post by Midz »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:27 pm
Closer the game comes the more I think were gonna get absolutely ragdolled :cry: I think it'll be an unlubed rough cock up the fartpipe from the arsepieces.I think they'll come flying out the blocks at us,they'll score earlydoors then they'll score a few more.
^^ evidence of time-machine possession.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Midz wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:31 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:27 pm
^^ evidence of time-machine possession.
I hope to fuck im wrong though..i thought we would get browned at manure and was proved wrong.I suppose we will know more when we see the line ups.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

One point & I'll be happy. Only another 26 & we will avoid relegation. :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

100% confident of 3 points today, not even a sight bit nervous 8)

COME ON TA FUCK :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Every time I read the thread title my brain goes Cock Piss Partridge :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:03 am
Every time I read the thread title my brain goes Cock Piss Partridge :lol:
Smell my cheese you mother !

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I think we'll do them today.

Auba with a brace

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Right there shall be no more negative posts from me before kick off today. I live in hope that the supposed straight talking at the training ground this week has sorted out a few issues. I live in hope that Arteta's eyes have been opened up to the total ineptitude of some of our biggest clowns (Xhaka and Willian for starters) and he picks a side that play with more dynamism and hunger. I live in hope that the spirit of Old Trafford and last year's FA Cup are rekindled in time for kick off. I live in hope that one of their prime cheating c.unts (hopefully Son) picks up a deserved injury and hobbles off. I live in hope that Auba reminds the world why he's still one of the best strikers in the modern game

COME ON YOU GUNNERS

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Anyone see the post on twitter from jerusalem sp*rs before it was taken down ? Disgraceful tweet saying that "we are joined in the studio today with jose antonio reyes" and showing a picture of an urn from a crematorium :evil: :evil:

Dispicable b*stards and I really hope that we do them today :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:09 am
100% confident of 3 points today, not even a sight bit nervous 8)

COME ON TA FUCK :barscarf:
Absolutely. Nothing to worry about. We'll score early and then again late on to seal it. No trouble at all.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Heart says one ting

head says (almost) something else

WE are the Best Team in Laaahdan matee!

etc etc etc etc

Aaaah! BUT.. The pre-NLD Nerves kicked in yesterday and the Chasm that has opened within makes it impossible to enjoy my Sunday Morning Fry (Grill actually) Up, can't settle to doing anything in a focused safe way, so the putting up of this new shelves is going to have to wait or else I might lose a finger or two and wreck the new paint work. :cry:

Do these players realise how much PRESSURE they put us under!?

It IS "ALL" or "Fuck-All" -

There is NO Option
NO Choice
NO Alternative to an ARSENAL Victory.

So

Come ON You Mighty Gunners! :barscarf:

And Fuckk OFF you cock-sucking vadge pieces of FILTH.

God I need a drink.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:42 am
Anyone see the post on twitter from jerusalem sp*rs before it was taken down ? Disgraceful tweet saying that "we are joined in the studio today with jose antonio reyes" and showing a picture of an urn from a crematorium :evil: :evil:

Dispicable b*stards and I really hope that we do them today :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
I did see it. What I would say is that apart from the usual odd internet troll it was widely condemned by most of their proper fans. My next door neighbour is a Spurs fan and he saw it and called it out and has urged the club to distance themselves from them.......I see the whole group has been taken down

In fairness to the Spurs fans I'll never forget the respect they showed for Rocky with the minute's silence. Although it stands to reason that most normal people would do that, I remember the build up to that game distinctly and there were all sorts of rumours brewing about how they were going to disrupt it.......but on the day you could hear a pin drop, and I will always be thankful to them for that

I've never understood the fucking pricks who sing songs about Munich or Hillsborough or the death of any particular ex-player or manager, and I can honestly say I would take serious issue with anyone I saw who called themselves an Arsenal fan doing that. We all love football and our teams and players, and whilst I can't stand the vermin, Mickeys, plastic Mancs, Chavs etc.......I would still think it utterly mindless and tasteless if any of our supposed fan groups did what that bunch of cocks did yesterday with that ridiculous post

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:34 am
Heart says one ting

head says (almost) something else

WE are the Best Team in Laaahdan matee!

etc etc etc etc

Aaaah! BUT.. The pre-NLD Nerves kicked in yesterday and the Chasm that has opened within makes it impossible to enjoy my Sunday Morning Fry (Grill actually) Up, can't settle to doing anything in a focused safe way, so the putting up of this new shelves is going to have to wait or else I might lose a finger or two and wreck the new paint work. :cry:

Do these players realise how much PRESSURE they put us under!?

It IS "ALL" or "Fuck-All" -

There is NO Option
NO Choice
NO Alternative to an ARSENAL Victory.

So

Come ON You Mighty Gunners! :barscarf:

And Fuckk OFF you cock-sucking vadge pieces of FILTH.

God I need a drink.
I get PMT (pre match tension)a couple of days before this game .Even when I lived in London and went to these games I can't say I really enjoyed it unless we were nailed on to win with 1 minute left.