FA Cup QF Draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mattyb

Re: FA Cup QF Draw

Post by mattyb »

Gunner4LiF3 wrote:It will be my first away trip to Old Trafford, do people usually take their allocated seat or does it tend to be sit where you want?
In short yes and yes...
I've seen and experienced both ...couple of years back i has 8 people cramming into 4 seats ... with the Arsenal Manchester supporters club taking many seats its pot luck...

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Tickets in hand now and ready to roll on Monday. Plan is to leave for Manchester from lunchtime and park up at Salford Quays.

I hear there are some decent food places over that way, dont think I could stomach a dog burger after the 4 hour drive. Anyone else know decent places where we can go for food and booze?

StanKroenke'sWig

Post by StanKroenke'sWig »

mattyb wrote:
Gunner4LiF3 wrote:It will be my first away trip to Old Trafford, do people usually take their allocated seat or does it tend to be sit where you want?
In short yes and yes...
I've seen and experienced both ...couple of years back i has 8 people cramming into 4 seats ... with the Arsenal Manchester supporters club taking many seats its pot luck...
I was wondering the same thing as Guner4lif3. I couldn't get two together so one is up in that top tier and the other is in the corner.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

StanKroenke'sWig wrote: I was wondering the same thing as Guner4lif3. I couldn't get two together so one is up in that top tier and the other is in the corner.
Separate entrances for those two areas anyway

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

nut flush gooner wrote:Tickets in hand now and ready to roll on Monday. Plan is to leave for Manchester from lunchtime and park up at Salford Quays.

I hear there are some decent food places over that way, dont think I could stomach a dog burger after the 4 hour drive. Anyone else know decent places where we can go for food and booze?
Well, the BBC spongers are based up there now so expensive rip off restaurants are guaranteed. :roll:

Come to think of it, now the BBC are there god knows what the fuck is going on! :shock: :box:

StanKroenke'sWig

Post by StanKroenke'sWig »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
StanKroenke'sWig wrote: I was wondering the same thing as Guner4lif3. I couldn't get two together so one is up in that top tier and the other is in the corner.
Separate entrances for those two areas anyway
After I'd sat and actually thought about my question I realized how daft it was. :oops:

:barscarf: