The 2015 Transfer Rumours Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: The 2015 Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO 35 wrote:I'm growing more and more confident now that Man U have secured their place in the CL Group stage that they will throw some cast offs our way - Smalling, Evans or Jones, or maybe Chicarito.

Hopefully we can help fund their spending spree again
Hernandez is a possibility actually.

Forgot Welbeck is an Arsenal player. Sigh.

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

Who have we not signed yet? :D :D

augie

Post by augie »

defleppardisking wrote:Who have we not signed yet? :D :D

virtually everyone :lol: :barscarf:

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

augie wrote:
defleppardisking wrote:Who have we not signed yet? :D :D

virtually everyone :lol: :barscarf:
This is very important. Does Wenger knows? :lol: :lol:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Thought I'd be a good member and share this little gem with rest of forum:

http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... -in-europe

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Blood_Gooner wrote:Thought I'd be a good member and share this little gem with rest of forum:

http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... -in-europe
Just like Denilson was the best passer in Europe.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

There is talk of

Defensive Midfielder Paul Lasne

http://www.enews-france.com/actualite-d ... Arsenal-ct

and

Left Back Rafael Guerreiro

http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/wenger-hop ... s-to-come/

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

So who else have we bought then?

:barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

The man is a *word censored*, an arrogant, incompetent *word censored* who I can now no longer stand the sight of. How on earth can this *word censored* sit there knowing that the world is now actually laughing at him and do fuck all? How can we be in this position year after fucking year? Why do we have to put up with this shit and his cunting about? The *word censored* is now actually proving that he doesnt want to spend money. It's there, fucking improve the squad, that's your job, you fucking *word censored*. Now just fuck off.
8/10 on the rantometre! Good use of the c word, succinct and to the point, I enjoyed it and totally agree! :D :barscarf:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Someones bound to come, French free fertile and 40, but it will give us hope, some more than others.

I feel in my bones though a new deal with a headphone company coming after TYs were damaged the other week :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:The man is a *word censored*, an arrogant, incompetent *word censored* who I can now no longer stand the sight of. How on earth can this *word censored* sit there knowing that the world is now actually laughing at him and do fuck all? How can we be in this position year after fucking year? Why do we have to put up with this shit and his cunting about? The *word censored* is now actually proving that he doesnt want to spend money. It's there, fucking improve the squad, that's your job, you fucking *word censored*. Now just fuck off.
Seriously, mate. Why sit on the fence? Just say what you feel. :lol: :wink:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Im most surprised given the unity that Arsene has engendered in the clubs supoport that he hasnt been poached by the UN yet as a peace envoy.

Cant someone nominate Arsene for that or The House of Lords :?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I have to admit I was in the gooner camp (oooh behave :-P ) and believed we would sign more players albeit late, I have now reluctantly conceded that we will go into the season with the same squad (don't we have less players than last season :? ).

Cech could play out of his skin for every single game but the fella can't score goals at the other end (although he can't be any worse than what we have) and there is no way he will make up a 15-20 point deficit.

Man City, chavski, and manure all look stronger, and pool will run us close, tbh I've lost interest and only knew about cl draw by visiting this site, I certainly won't be paying to go and watch a second rate team led by a man who should have retired gracefully a few seasons back. Shame really as a brother and sister of mine go quite a bit and I would like to join them but it just irks me when I see the likes of giroud and welbeck up front and such an unbalanced team.

I feel very vexed when I think of The Arsenal and that just isn't right, of course I blame you cunnts on here for most of that :shock: , your constant bleating is catching on :? :lol:

Anyone got any rumours about impending signings pleeeeeeaaaaase.....

There is though a consolation this weekend in that our friends from Chester le street are coming to stay with us today through till Tuesday and my mate is a makem, so we can just get pissed and forget football altogether (well our teams) :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:I have to admit I was in the gooner camp (oooh behave :-P ) and believed we would sign more players albeit late, I have now reluctantly conceded that we will go into the season with the same squad (don't we have less players than last season :? ).

Cech could play out of his skin for every single game but the fella can't score goals at the other end (although he can't be any worse than what we have) and there is no way he will make up a 15-20 point deficit.

Man City, chavski, and manure all look stronger, and pool will run us close, tbh I've lost interest and only knew about cl draw by visiting this site, I certainly won't be paying to go and watch a second rate team led by a man who should have retired gracefully a few seasons back. Shame really as a brother and sister of mine go quite a bit and I would like to join them but it just irks me when I see the likes of giroud and welbeck up front and such an unbalanced team.

I feel very vexed when I think of The Arsenal and that just isn't right, of course I blame you cunnts on here for most of that :shock: , your constant bleating is catching on :? :lol:

Anyone got any rumours about impending signings pleeeeeeaaaaase.....

There is though a consolation this weekend in that our friends from Chester le street are coming to stay with us today through till Tuesday and my mate is a makem, so we can just get pissed and forget football altogether (well our teams) :barscarf:

Lefty has finally come over to the dark side :shock: :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It's weird. I know in my heart of hearts we won't now sign anyone of quality or indeed even anyone that :wink: "could do a job".

:banghead:

But somewhere in the back of my now depressed mind there's this voice saying "WTF? He HAS to strengthen that squad with at least 3 quality signings and AT THE VERY LEAST with one quality striker".

He HAS to.

But he won't. :( :|