THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by DB10GOONER »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:57 am
Don't worry lads, when Kim Jung-un sends a missile too close to Guam all of this nightmare will be over
It's what I'm hoping for! :barscarf:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

JimmyAFC wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:03 am
Riotof91 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:29 am
The morons on Arsenalmania have finally realised he's done, but are very warm to the notion of him being a DOF or having some sort of role upstairs, as a way of him leaving on his own terms with dignity :banghead:

Can you imagine Arsene wankface upstairs for another 5 years, after 2 more years of this shit as well?? :banghead:

I certainly can, the culture of this club, the loser mentality which started creeping up post 2005 is officially incurable. This middle class yuppyfied gentrified it's the paticipating that counts mob are here to stay, ready with cash in hand ready to fill the seat of fan who has had enough of this shit.

Abosolute mammoth task for next manager and a board that know fuck all about football. The stench of Wenger will take generations to remove.
That forum is sickening.

Stop going on there after I saw people still defending this finished manager.

Spot on about the culture of the club. The comfortable culture with no accountability, no challenging of team-mates and the manager due to Wenger's complete dictatorship that he runs down there has killed this once great fighting club with spirit and determination.

This is a football club. Top football clubs with top managers all have uncomfortable environments where players challenge each-other, question each-other and aim to get the best out of one another through confrontation and accountability.

It's factually known Wenger doesn't let any of the players have extrovert personalities. No one questions each-other. Everyone is comfortable and there is no accountability.

He wouldn't have even battered the team after the Liverpool debacle. He would have just said nothing and let the players dwell on the match for 5 minutes then move on.

All of us know what the problems are at this GREAT football club. Amidst all this rabble we are a fantastic football club. Unfortunately Wenger and Kroenke are killing us and it's very very worrying for the future.
My vehement anti Wenger views got me banned from that shit hole 3 years ago.

There was one trolling tw*t in particular called GDeep who went as far as to say he's support of the club was dependant on the Wenger dictatorship continuing.

augie

Post by augie »

Never, ever thought that I would say this, but at this stage I would be happy with rafa benitez in charge - at least the fat c.unt knows tactics and would be able to set up a team better defensively :cry: :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:45 pm
Never, ever thought that I would say this, but at this stage I would be happy with rafa benitez in charge - at least the fat c.unt knows tactics and would be able to set up a team better defensively :cry: :cry:
Stop. Just.... stop. :roll:

:D :wink: :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
And he could nurture Sterling......

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Don't worry lads, when Kim Jung-un sends a missile too close to Guam all of this nightmare will be over
I thought the same thing - Just as the cun.t announces he's stepping down as Arsenal manager the North Korean madman sends a few over Japan and S.Korea they retaliate...Putin the cun.t decides to flex his weapons and then trump gets in on the act and Whooosshh our eye balls get melted to the back of our skulls and the world is left to the cockroaches..............................

the cockroaches ....and Wenger. :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
See ! SEE! This is what happens you leave a mad cun.t in charge for too long and it is like some sort of telepathically transmitted psychosis and others start 'losing the plot'...because as sure as wenger IS a C.U.N.T...Augie you HAVE lost the Plot.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Some articles in the press asking when Wenger may be sacked....in the SUN poll 80% think he should be sacked

At last the media are talking about it.....now please god it will happen

Plays 2 players at Liverpool who he was selling then left our new £52 million signing on the bench....*word censored*

He is insane......

Herd

Post by Herd »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-gALplK3fs

we should do this to someone ,would be very funny indeed !

General

Post by General »

Midz wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:01 pm
I strongly dislike Wenger and he can't leave soon enough for me.
Just think tonight, he might go to bed, sleep walk into a spacecraft and never return.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:21 pm
Eboue-Why? wrote:
I hate to say it DB but there's more chance of Welbz scoring a goal at the moment than Kim Jong Un hitting Guam

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:28 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:21 pm
Eboue-Why? wrote:
I hate to say it DB but there's more chance of Welbz scoring a goal at the moment than Kim Jong Un hitting Guam
:lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

With all these players going i read on facebook..... Its the first time at a football club the manager loses the dressing room so they change the dressing room

:lol: :cry: :cry:

Herd

Post by Herd »

General wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:16 pm
Midz wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:01 pm
I strongly dislike Wenger and he can't leave soon enough for me.
Just think tonight, he might go to bed, sleep walk into a spacecraft and never return.
yea but the spaceship would just go sideways and he would end up back where he started ,again and again !

augie

Post by augie »

Neil Custis (he who hosts the sunday supplement on sky) this morning wrote about the great chance the victims have to leapfrog some of their rivals and cement their position in the top 4 - he wrote that the scum are in trouble with this wembley hoodoo thing and that Arsenal are finished under wenger (that's a direct quote btw).
Cant put it any clearer than that 8)