THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by augie »

Have just watched Premier League Legends programme about PV4, and it brought a lump to my throat - looking at him dominating and putting in crunching tackles like he did, is in start contrast to the bunch of pussies that the french cock has represnting the club these days :evil: Even the wife stopped to watch the programme and was moaning to the kids that we dont have players anymore that have that same passion and commitment :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:53 am
From todays Sun...

Even Mourinho's incredible past successes cannot guarantee him job security, hence his current perceived panic, or should it be manic, behaviour.

It is insecurity bound with a drive for results and success which drive JM and PG. Why should we expect anything less from Wenger? The EPL has progressed at an alarming pace but AW and Arsenal are caught in a time warp of Wenger's own choosing and sadly and embarrassingly are in denial and decline. AW's arrogance is incredible cited recently by his own assertion that Arsenal's new chief scout is finding it difficult to adapt to HIS ways! AW is a nervous wreck in the dugout but shines in his incessant interviews. How will he spins this latest failure?
This is so true. In his interviews - he talks like is he Socrates and has all the secrets. Yet on game day, he spends half the time shitting himself with his eyes bulging on the sidelines. If he was so confident and assure, why does he look like a meth addict who cant maintain composure ??

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

We concede either 3 or 4 goals so often, that when it happens its no longer a big deal - even against lowly teams

If it were not for Ospina, it could have been worse.

I just have no faith in Wenger at all. And I cannot believe he is still the manager. I cannot believe some want to carry on with him at the helm - I just dont get these people.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Wilson wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:13 am
We concede either 3 or 4 goals so often, that when it happens its no longer a big deal - even against lowly teams

I just have no faith in Wenger at all. And I cannot believe he is still the manager. I cannot believe some want to carry on with him at the helm - I just dont get these people.
First time we've conceded 4 goals in the FA Cup for over 100 years someone told me.

Another box ticked for Wenger :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Clash wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:20 am
Wilson wrote:

First time we've conceded 4 goals in the FA Cup for over 100 years someone told me.

probably not the first time we have conceded 4 goals in the FA Cup :D

the stat is actually - the first time we have conceded 4 goals to a team from a lower division since 1908, when we conceded 4 goals to Hull City.
anyway another impressive one to add to Wenger's collection :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:23 pm
Clash wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:20 am
Wilson wrote:

probably not the first time we have conceded 4 goals in the FA Cup :D

the stat is actually - the first time we have conceded 4 goals to a team from a lower division since 1908, when we conceded 4 goals to Hull City.
anyway another impressive one to add to Wenger's collection :barscarf:
You are right Rob 8) How could I forget the 4 we conceded at OT in 2008 :oops: ... I was there FFS :roll: :lol: :lol:

That came just weeks after a 5-1 defeat at SHL in the league cup where another weakened team put a stain on our history.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is it just me or....

With yesterday's defeat to N.Forest and every possibility that the Chavs will tear us a new one in both legs of the League Cup - That it just may help turn the tide of even the most stupid of AKB's against him.

silly question I know...but one has to have something to cling on to. :oops: :oops: :oops:

silus

Post by silus »

augie wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 am
Have just watched Premier League Legends programme about PV4, and it brought a lump to my throat - looking at him dominating and putting in crunching tackles like he did, is in start contrast to the bunch of pussies that the french cock has represnting the club these days :evil: Even the wife stopped to watch the programme and was moaning to the kids that we dont have players anymore that have that same passion and commitment :cry: :cry: :cry:
PV4 would be my choice to take over as manager now that we have a director of football and other back room staff in place. I know he's inexperienced but he'd only have to concentrate on team matters, the Akbs will give him time to get things right....and our players will be shit scared of him.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:55 pm
Is it just me or....

With yesterday's defeat to N.Forest and every possibility that the Chavs will tear us a new one in both legs of the League Cup - That it just may help turn the tide of even the most stupid of AKB's against him.

silly question I know...but one has to have something to cling on to. :oops: :oops: :oops:
AKBs will then say both of the domestic cups are of no value and focus on the Europa League/top 4 finish

augie

Post by augie »

silus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:37 pm
augie wrote:
PV4 would be my choice to take over as manager now that we have a director of football and other back room staff in place. I know he's inexperienced but he'd only have to concentrate on team matters, the Akbs will give him time to get things right....and our players will be shit scared of him.

Tbh carlo ancelotti would be my number 1 choice simply because I think that we are gonna need an experienced proven manager to sort out the dire shambles the french c.unt is gonna leave behind. I would also opt for a guy like ancelotti just in case the french w**ker decides to move into the boardroom, cos we sure as hell will need a manager strong and confident enough to tell wenker to fcuk off when he starts sticking his tuppence in :roll:
Saying all that, I wouldnt be opposed to giving the job to PV4 - granted he hasnt much experience as a manager, but he was and always will be a warrior, and even if he only instills that in the players, it would be a huge improvement on what we currently see :roll: The big fear that I (and thousands more Gooners) have is the very real possibility is that someone like bould/arteta/BFG/henry will be appointed by wenker as the next manager - not one ounce of managerial experience between them, and everyone of them would be ball-less when it comes to standing up to an intefering c.unt in the boardroom :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:55 pm
Is it just me or....

you would like to think so, but you are dealing with fans like Ty here :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:44 pm
silus wrote:
augie wrote:

Tbh carlo ancelotti would be my number 1 choice simply because I think that we are gonna need an experienced proven manager to sort out the dire shambles the french c.unt is gonna leave behind. I would also opt for a guy like ancelotti just in case the french w**ker decides to move into the boardroom, cos we sure as hell will need a manager strong and confident enough to tell wenker to fcuk off when he starts sticking his tuppence in :roll:
Saying all that, I wouldnt be opposed to giving the job to PV4 - granted he hasnt much experience as a manager, but he was and always will be a warrior, and even if he only instills that in the players, it would be a huge improvement on what we currently see :roll: The big fear that I (and thousands more Gooners) have is the very real possibility is that someone like bould/arteta/BFG/henry will be appointed by wenker as the next manager - not one ounce of managerial experience between them, and everyone of them would be ball-less when it comes to standing up to an intefering c.unt in the boardroom :roll:

Yeah have a feeling it will be Arteta if anyone takes over with Wenger overseeing .....apparently he was the bursar when players were fined holding all the money and bough Gazidis a top of the range wrist watch with the proceeds apparently to some players disbelief.... :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:23 pm
augie wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:44 pm
silus wrote:
augie wrote:

Yeah have a feeling it will be Arteta if anyone takes over with Wenger overseeing .....apparently he was the bursar when players were fined holding all the money and bough Gazidis a top of the range wrist watch with the proceeds apparently to some players disbelief.... :rubchin:

:shock: :shock: :shock: WHAT!!!!? I mean WTFuckin' FUCK PIG FUCKIN' PIG FUCKK is All THAT About!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:45 pm
augie wrote:

That gif is quality. :lol: 8)

Sorry that should be "qualideeeee...." :lol: :wink: