Sutton United (A) | FA Cup R5 | Mon 20 Feb 19:55 | BBC1

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Sutton United (A) | FA Cup R5 | Mon 20 Feb 19:55 | BBC1

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: This game regardless of outcome will be a BIG PILE OF VERY STINKY POO!.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is what awaits Our Pampered Pussified Players:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39006470

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:This is what awaits Our Pampered Pussified Players:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39006470

our wankers are too busy setting up the music before a game to actually bother about it...WANKERS...except Sanchez

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

whats the betting we land Lincoln at home in the quarter finals once we struggle by Sutton, if it happens i will need no more proof that he has sold his sold to the devil.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Lincoln v Sutton in the quarters then.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

greengooner wrote:whats the betting we land Lincoln at home in the quarter finals once we struggle by Sutton, if it happens i will need no more proof that he has sold his sold to the devil.

Exactly what I thought when the whistle blew at Turf Moor

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Good to see Leicester fuck off out of the cup. Not so fucking lippy now are you Vardy? Play shit, get banged. If the Chavs win tonight, a trip for them to Millwall could be entertaining for the rest of us.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Good to see Leicester fuck off out of the cup. Not so fucking lippy now are you Vardy? Play shit, get banged. If the Chavs win tonight, a trip for them to Millwall could be entertaining for the rest of us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5: Yeah Steptoe cun.t

:rubchin:

Maybe we should just refer to the cuntbag as Arrrrooollldddd! in future

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

I'm usually well up for the cup despite all the shit around the club but the last few weeks and TFOC's comments this week have drained me completely :(

Doubt I'll be able to muster any enthusiasm to watch this.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'm also concerned that should we do the un-thinkable and actually win it (And don't get me wrong ever since I was a kid i LOVE the FA Cup as a competition & Trophy) that just might re-tip the scales and have the cun.t stay on longer than he might be considering... :? :cry:

augie

Post by augie »

This will be one of the most one sided fa cup games for many a year - we will absolutely tear them a new one with Wally and giroud putting them to the sword like good flat track bullies do :roll:

When is the draw for the quarters ? If we get Lincoln at home, I am going straight to the bookies to place a bet on the Arsenal to win the cup and le cock to sign a new 5 year contract :banghead: :banghead:

Goonimp

Post by Goonimp »

The draw is 6.30 pm Sunday. Lincoln have had piss poor draws so far so surely this time it'll be a good un. Arsenah away. Please.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

augie wrote:This will be one of the most one sided fa cup games for many a year - we will absolutely tear them a new one with Wally and giroud putting them to the sword like good flat track bullies do :roll:

When is the draw for the quarters ? If we get Lincoln at home, I am going straight to the bookies to place a bet on the Arsenal to win the cup and le cock to sign a new 5 year contract :banghead: :banghead:
I hope these two do start the game because it will show just how crap they really are. They will probably both score a couple each and miss heaps & no one will remember them (the misses).
Still love the cup so hope we get through with a second string team + Ozil (he needs to look good in at least one game). :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Ray C wrote:
augie wrote:This will be one of the most one sided fa cup games for many a year - we will absolutely tear them a new one with Wally and giroud putting them to the sword like good flat track bullies do :roll:

I hope these two do start the game because it will show just how crap they really are. They will probably both score a couple each and miss heaps & no one will remember them (the misses).
Still love the cup so hope we get through with a second string team + Ozil (he needs to look good in at least one game). :barscarf: :barscarf:

Yeah beat the mighty Sutton and we can all get behind Wenger for the push for Top 4.....Bollox :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

The Imps beat Burnley
Millwall upset Leicester
Huddersfield hold City

At this rate Arsenal might beat Sutton