Cup final tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Simon

Re: Cup final tickets

Post by Simon »

As far as I can tell none of the central midfield blocks upper or lower were available to purchase through Arsenal (or presumably Hull). I suppose these must be FA/corporate reserved blocks with a lot of the recipients of tickets selling them on at hugely inflated prices :cussing:

gunner_ace

Post by gunner_ace »

nut flush gooner wrote:
gunner_ace wrote:So i've finally got my ticket in the hand. I have the privilege of joining the 'im going, but sat in the Hull end' crew, but its better then a shitty stick poked in the eye and all that. I have however heard that the block i'm sitting in (526) will possibly be quite a neutral one as its mainly made up of Hull return tickets. fingers crossed, but its pretty dam close to the Arsenal fans so their is the very real possibility I may end up getting some abuse from my own. :box:
I don't think 526 is the hull end, its more like neutral ie might as well be our end.
sweeeet. Music to my ears.

Dr Hull

Post by Dr Hull »

I think block 526 is in the City end, at least it looks like it is on the City side of the half way line. It doesn't seem to be part of any block of tickets sold to City fans by the club.

http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/arti ... 94111.aspx

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Dr Hull wrote:I think block 526 is in the City end, at least it looks like it is on the City side of the half way line. It doesn't seem to be part of any block of tickets sold to City fans by the club.

Its not in the city end. I saw the stadium map when I purchased our tickets, blocks on either side of the half way line in both the upper and lower tier are designated as neutral. The reality is you struggled to sell your end out, the rest of the stadium will be arsenal and prawn sarnie munchers.

I would hazard a guess that the neutral areas will be 80% Arsenal, and although the official allocation was 25,000 there will be pretty much double that supporting Arsenal in the ground.

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Dr Hull wrote:I think block 526 is in the City end, at least it looks like it is on the City side of the half way line. It doesn't seem to be part of any block of tickets sold to City fans by the club.

Its not in the city end. I saw the stadium map when I purchased our tickets, blocks on either side of the half way line in both the upper and lower tier are designated as neutral. The reality is you struggled to sell your end out, the rest of the stadium will be arsenal and prawn sarnie munchers.

I would hazard a guess that the neutral areas will be 80% Arsenal, and although the official allocation was 25,000 there will be pretty much double that supporting Arsenal in the ground.
HEAR ...HEAR...
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

mattyb wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

HEAR ...HEAR...
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Not forgetting the hull fans who have gained easy access to more than 1 ticket each, and flooded the black market meaning you can now get one for under £400. Its a lot of money but you can see a lot of gooner's who missed out taking this option up. If it does KO in their end they only have themselves to blame.

gunner

Post by gunner »

Hope you have a great day.. I will have to contend with the BBC .. 3 tickets thats Lucky .. Do you get to all the games

LaughingGooner

Post by LaughingGooner »

If tickets are going for less than 400 pounds, would definitely be interested.
Anyone know a good source for these tickets??

nut flush gooner

LaughingGooner wrote:If tickets are going for less than 400 pounds, would definitely be interested.
Look at craiglist the cheapest are much less than £400. BUT don't send money electronically, ask to see a copy of the ticket and arrange to meet face to face before any money is handed over.

We now have our tickets in hand !!!!!

Wemberley, wemberley were the famous arsenal and were going to wembley!

gunner

Post by gunner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
LaughingGooner wrote:If tickets are going for less than 400 pounds, would definitely be interested.
Look at craiglist the cheapest are much less than £400. BUT don't send money electronically, ask to see a copy of the ticket and arrange to meet face to face before any money is handed over.

Did you get your tickets from the online website ? Think ill stick to my TV and cans .

nut flush gooner

gunner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Did you get your tickets from the online website ? Think ill stick to my TV and cans .
Nope all official at face value. Still costs a few quid.

gunner

Post by gunner »

How much would a ticket cost face value .. well lets say for two people traveling from your to wembley tickets food drink and all that how much £££ would i need its about 100 to get there and back give or take

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

gunner wrote:Hope you have a great day.. I will have to contend with the BBC .. 3 tickets thats Lucky .. Do you get to all the games

Hate to be picky but bbc dont have the rights to show the cup only itv or bt sport,

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

:rubchin:

SE12red

Post by SE12red »

gunner_ace wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
gunner_ace wrote:So i've finally got my ticket in the hand. I have the privilege of joining the 'im going, but sat in the Hull end' crew, but its better then a shitty stick poked in the eye and all that. I have however heard that the block i'm sitting in (526) will possibly be quite a neutral one as its mainly made up of Hull return tickets. fingers crossed, but its pretty dam close to the Arsenal fans so their is the very real possibility I may end up getting some abuse from my own. :box:
I don't think 526 is the hull end, its more like neutral ie might as well be our end.
sweeeet. Music to my ears.
I got 2 tkts today from a friend at the FA . Block 527 . Think it's a neutral area but hopefully plenty of Red and White in there .