Chavski home Sun 24th 4.00pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ray C

Re: Chavski home Sun 24th 4.00pm

Post by Ray C »

robbo10 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Even their part-time manager is better than ours. :?
Id have the scum mananger ahead of the fucking wanker we have
I think I'd have fucking Harry Redknapp over Wenger
So would 'Arry' :barscarf: :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

casgooner wrote:I don't think I've ever felt so flat watching a game of football.
You mean to say this is the only Gunners game you've ever watched ?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BFG4 wrote:I get as angry as the next person when it comes to Wenger, but isn't it enough to just call him
a wanker, without needing to make it overly nasty.
Agreed the other comments are out of line and have no place in a forum

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Step wrote:I hate to say it but Spuds will hammer us unless someone (Bouldy) gets hold of Wenger (by the neck extremely hard) and sorts it out tactically. Top 4 is a dream for us at the moment and to be honest it may be the only way we get rid of this old deluded fool.

This is the man who said the January transfer window will be busy for Arsenal- this actually equates to one signing and the 'new arrivals' in terms of injured players returning. We've heard it all before.

And why do players (Theo) mouth off on Moron Media before the game (we owe them one). It never works.

And giving him the armband gave out the wrong signal. Stick with your captain and praise the decade man if/when you win the game.
Agreed can only motivate the opposition, do your talking on the pitch Wally if you can ???

augie

Post by augie »

First shot on target in the 86th minute :oops: :oops:

Only six tackles in the whole of the first half :oops: :oops:

This from a team that le cock believes doesnt need a world class DM or world class striker :evil: :evil:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Ray C wrote:
casgooner wrote:I don't think I've ever felt so flat watching a game of football.
You mean to say this is the only Gunners game you've ever watched ?
Lol no, but it was the only one where my positive hope just left me. :( :(

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:First shot on target in the 86th minute :oops: :oops:

This from a team that le cock believes doesnt need a world class DM or world class striker :evil: :evil:
When was the last time they kept a clean sheet? They've been pissing in goals all season until facing our spineless fucks. When Giroud got the hook does anybody actually know who we played up top? Walcott? Campbell? I didn't see any kind of a system going on.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

augie wrote:First shot on target in the 86th minute :oops: :oops:

At the end of the season the PL table should have an asterisk next to us and Chelsea and a footnote to tell everyone that yesterday's result was "Special Circumstances".

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

What can i say about yesterday that hasnt been mentioned before..proof as if proof was needed that we will never win a title with le bumhole in charge :cry: 2pts from 9 is nowhere near good enough but its all weve deserved from the 3games.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

the first page of this thread is embarrassing :oops:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Petezzz wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:I am going to this one. I think it will be a 1-1 draw.
I don't think I could sit through another boring home draw with Chelsea :banghead:
how did you enjoy yesterday?

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

falkirk goon wrote:What can i say about yesterday that hasnt been mentioned before..proof as if proof was needed that we will never win a title with le bumhole in charge :cry: 2pts from 9 is nowhere near good enough but its all weve deserved from the 3games.

Sad but true. I think before xmas when we beat City, we all believed this could be our year. 1 of current top 4 will win it as United downwards have no chance.
However, as we have seen before, title winning teams have that aura about them that they won't get beaten, they look strong and hard to beat and that teams coming to face them are on the back foot even before the game starts. Unfortunately none on that can be aimed at us.
This is not a title winning team. 1 away win in the last 6 returning a whopping 6 points from 18. 2 points from the last 9.
In no way can you talk that up as anything other than top 4 at best.
Hate to say it but Tottenham are looking like they are building up for a real charge.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tactics Wenger strikes again! :roll: :x

When Giroud got the hook not only was his face a picture of astonishment, so was the crowd's. The SlySports cameras panned into the crowd and you could see people open mouthed or mouthing "what the fuck?". Wow, all those people that haven't worked for 30 years in football could see what a huge fucking mistake that was, but good old Tactics couldn't!

Taking him off and leaving Feo on was a massive mistake. Taking off a physically strong striker that can hold the ball up and link play and can head the ball at set pieces and has scored 12 PL goals in 23 games this season and leaving on a misfit winger/striker that has scored 3 PL goals in 17 games and who can't jump, run with the ball or pass or hold the ball is beyond stupid.

Pace with 10 men is great in theory, but useless if the source of that pace can't retain possession or pick the right run!

Also, great to see Captain Stupid Flamoney back on form;

Pointless arm waving? Check.
Running around alot but doing fuck all with the ball? Check.
Yelling alot? Check.
Losing possession easily? Check.
Missing 2 sitters? Check.
Running brainlessly from one side of the box to the other and back again but not actually blocking or tackling and then running in front of your CH as a cross comes in so the the oppo striker can stroll in between you? WHAT?! That's a new one - but he did it so well! :roll: :x

Finally, The Big German Pussy. Dear God. WTF? :shock: :roll:

TBH I thought he made no contact at all with Diego Cúnta (never mind SlySports talking about "brushing" the Diving Pikey's heel) there was nowhere near enough contact (if any) for the cúnt to go down like that and then go rolling across the ground like he'd been fired out of a cannon ffs. :roll: :x

BUT - If you lunge like that Cúnta will go down and the ref was left with no choice, it had to be red. Schoolboy error by a CH that has no pace and too often gets caught with this ridiculous high line we often play.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Robin_L wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
northbank123 wrote:21% of their points this season have come against us.

Anyone looking forward to Barca? :roll:
About as much as a trip to the dentist ! There is a pre-pubescent stalker around here though who hasn't slept for weeks in anticipation of a 5 goal mauling in the Nou Camp and who thinks the FA Cup isn't worth the shit on his shoes
You really are a clueless fucking idiot. Hopefully one of the banned posters is you, as I'm pretty sure you've wished death on Wenger before. Sad cunt.

That my friend is akin to an opposition playing waving an imaginary yellow card to the ref trying to get our players booked or sent off :evil: Most people on here are very passionate about our club, and sometimes that passion becomes over-heated and leads us to say things that we wouldn't normally do - to ban someone for a spur of the moment backlash seems harsh to me, and a long term ban certainly wouldn't be my way to go. I have, in the past, been threatened on here (by pm no less) and I didn't for one second consider looking to get the guy banned for what I felt was frustration that boiled over - threatening another member ot slandering another member/fan deserves the strongest punishment possible, but abusing a player or club official who doesn't know that you exist, is hardly crime of the century in my book

Looking to get someone banned is not cool and I just know that at least one, and maybe both people, will be among the best posters on here :( :(
:D :D :D

Dear me - it seems my stalker is getting himself even more worked up since I blocked his posts......sadly though he occasionally gets quoted and it brightens my day. He reminds me of Stan in the Eminem song - the more I seem to ignore him the more of a worked up little potty mouth he becomes. Perhaps he didn't get the players he wanted in his FIFA packs last night?

For the record, I have never once wished Wenger dead, or accused him of being a paedo, or wished any of our players injured or harmed in any way. You might want to calm down a little bit 'Capital L' - focus on the GCSEs mate, not long to go now and you'll only make your spots worse before your trip to Barcelona. I'll text Messi's agent to see if he can arrange for you to have a selfie before kick off

Try not to worry about the WUM augie - you would have thought he'd have taken the hint when a few other posters called him out for acting creepy, but like most teenage boys he'll grow out of it one day. Until then.....just have a good laugh !

Good luck flicking through my thousands of posts Capital L - let me know when you've found the death references.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I watched this game sober,it was a reality check .
Despite the galaxy of stars they have chelsea are a shit team but until the sending off we had no idea what to do with them.
Aftyer the sending off we looked better and second half we could have won if there had been a striker on the pitch but all we had was Walcott who was happy to sit in the pocket of the last defender all game long .
The susbsitution of Giroud was greeted with outright hostility in my section as was replacing cambell instead of walcott for Alexis whose long passing was off but tried hard to get things going .
Ox for Walcott was just flushing one shit down the pan for another one ,still shit !

I dont balme flamini he isnt a DM and he tried hard as did the team which rightly got clapped off for their efforts but we are not a title winning team or squad and the fault with that is the managements !

But since their goal is chump league qualification thats all good (for them) too !

Rinse repeat , and now with an extended contract !

FOR SALE 2 X LOWER EAST SEASON TICKETS . . . . . . this will be my last season !